News that Lauren Booth has converted to Islam provoked a storm of negative comments.

Here below is her journey to Islam and the heart-warming reaction of her family in this translated version of a recent interview: I thank Allah for giving me the chance to spend a month with the […] She used to live in the West Bank. “I was drinking. We are no longer accepting comments on this article.Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media GroupDonald Trump announces he will BAN TikTok in the U.S. by executive order as soon as TODAY - and he does not want to let an American firm buy the operation'He needs to die': Ballroom dancer, 40, who lost her foot in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing says she is 'livid' after federal judge overturns death penalty for terrorist Dzhokar TsarnaevJared and Ivanka earned more than $36MILLION in 2019 with 'up to $3million coming from companies that benefited from policies pushed through by the Trump Administration' James Murdoch QUITS board of News Corp: Rupert Murdoch's son blames 'disagreements over certain editorial content published by the company's news outlets' in terse resignation letterCourt delays release of Ghislaine Maxwell's 2016 deposition about her sex life after lawyers argue she won't be able to get a fair trial Hurricane Isaias could stop NASA astronauts returning to Earth on Sunday if they can't splashdown safely in the Gulf as the storm bears down on Florida today before it barrels towards the Carolinas and NYC 'True story': Lea Thompson backs fellow actor Brad Garrett's claim that it's 'common knowledge' that Ellen DeGeneres treats people 'horribly'Two more death row inmates will be executed as Justice Department wins last minute legal challenge after three federal prisoners were put to death in July Cancelled at Condé Nast: Entertainment chief is REPLACED after employees uncovered 'sexist and racist' tweets he penned almost a decade ago about women being 'nagging and irrational'Florida teenager, 17, is charged with 'masterminding' massive Twitter hack which compromised high-profile accounts including Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Kanye West and Elon Musk'Archie has not been in public since the family arrived here.' Share knowledge and learn from others. He must be a cruel God indeed!”When she asked her hosts why they fasted in such wretched condition, they told her they loved Allah and His prophet more than anything else in the world. Of course, there is one religion which proscribes its followers under threat of death from rejecting it, and that is Islam. Next day, as she rode the elevator to Abbas’ office with fierce-looking, bearded bodyguards toting guns, she wondered if she, a white lady, was destined for a beheading!I spent five days in the West Bank. I was anxious. Activist Lauren Booth is pictured with her husband Sohale Ahmed whom she met after posting an ad on the internetEx-husband: Lauren Booth and actor Craig Darby pictured on their wedding day in 2000Strict criteria: Activist Lauren Booth announced that she was looking for a partner on Facebook Mrs Ahmed has accused Miss Booth of stealing her husband after being invited into their home as a guest and dishonouring her new religion … She also became a columnist and feature writer for The Mail on Sunday. Secularists have no sense of the sacred.

View Lauren Booth Assoc CIPD’S profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. “I stopped praying. With her willing servitude to God, she found in Islam a peace she had not known before. I told her that her story reminded me of the spiritual journey of the great Muslim scholar Lauren Booth was pleasantly surprised. I felt lucky and proud.

I have listened to her story on YouTube but hearing it in person was an unforgettable experience.I am a new arrival to Islam,” she began. Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell ordered victim Virginia Giuffre to recruit young, white girls and if they weren't 'they had to be exotically beautiful,' unsealed docs revealDonald Trump fails to draw a crowd as he lands in Florida for another trip to a coronavirus hotspot - as organizers claim there was 'plenty of space' to socially distance at mini-rally beside Air Force One'Having cancer's not all bad': The incredibly moving - and...It's a lads' holiday... just not as we know it! Which just happens to be the one that Lauren Booth (born a Catholic called Sarah) has opted for. She grew afraid of them. What lay ahead for me?”Next morning when she woke up for Fajr, all her anxiety had vanished. Only three were Muslims. The longest Lauren Booth has worked anywhere is four years. In 2005, I went to Ramallah in the West Bank to interview of Mahmoud Abbas. Lauren Booth, an English broadcaster, journalist and human rights activist, speaks during a presentation on "Islam from the perspective of western women" at the … How can you even begin to describe such empathy?”I began to love the Arabs for their hospitality, empathy and the grace of their faith in the face of cruelty. “Instinctively, I used to turn to this transcendent being for comfort.”As a teen, however, she lost it. Where was I heading? But it’s that word that sums up the difference between their experience and mine — choice. But I was still not interested in Islam.”It was the month of Ramadan. I will join this faith with all my heart.”Returning to London and resuming her work, she came in contact with Somali and Eritrean cab drivers.