Hollyoaks bombshell Jorgie Porter ‘set for return’ as sexy Theresa McQueen 25/03/2020 TV & Movies Hollyoaks icon Jorgie Porter is reportedly heading back to Chester to celebrate the Channel 4 … Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has announced that she is returning to the show.. I've always wanted to be in the west end since I was a kid and I've ticked that so now I need a new dream. Theresa left the village after surviving Nico’s murder attempt.But upon her exit she managed to forget her own baby daughter Myra-Pocahontas. HOLLYOAKS star Jorgie Porter has teased Theresa McQueen’s return to the village after she felt the character coming back to her while filming for Favourites. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. Back being in the McQueens set I couldn't help but be a bit of Theresa.

Theresa McQueen left Hollyoaks after surviving Nico's murder attemptHollyoaks are keeping tight-lipped about details of Theresa’s comeback storyline, and fans will have to tune in to find out what drama she causes upon her return. Theresa decides to stay in Hollyoaks as Kathleen leaves. After a fight breaks out, Theresa is forced to choose to go with her mother to London or stay in the village. Hollyoaks bombshell Jorgie Porter ‘set for return’ as sexy Theresa McQueen 17 mins ago Hollyoaks icon Jorgie Porter is reportedly heading back to Chester to celebrate the Channel 4 soap's 25th anniversary.

Scots star Butler spoken to by cops after claims he keyed a photographer's car Killing Eve's Jodie Comer wows at virtual Baftas but fails to take home gong Amanda Holden shows off her enviable legs in blue swimwear on family holiday Busty Kelly Brook poses in plunging leopard print as she teases 2021 calendar Dementia-stricken Barbara Windsor moved into care home by heartbroken husband©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. * Hollyoaks favourites starts tonight and air each Thursday and Friday's on Channel 4 at 6.30pm and E4 at 7pm The McQueen family is to increase by one again later this month as young, naive tearaway Theresa joins the clan. "But I think going back, because everyone's still there and everyone goes back, it says a lot about how great it is to work there. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services.ACTRESS Jorgie Porter is set for a dramatic comeback to Hollyoaks to celebrate the Channel 4 soap’s 25th anniversary. I was so appreciative of every single thing it was so nice.

Theresa McQueen is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks, played by Jorgie Porter.She made her first appearance on 24 November 2008. Theresa refuses to believe Myra or Jacqui and prepares to leave. The character was introduced as an extension of already established McQueen family and quickly became a fan favourite for her cute, bubbly personality and dark storylines. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed The star, 32, is reprising her role as ditzy Theresa McQueen after departing from the village four years ago. "The actress left the soap in 2014 and has gone on to huge success touring the country in musical Fame - as well as being on a host of television shows.But it was walking back on to set at Hollyoaks that made her realise how much she had missed it.She added: "I turned up and it brought back so many memories and feelings. Jorgie originally took on the role as Hollyoak’s Theresa McQueen in 2010.She has also appeared on Dancing On Ice and Celebs go Dating. Liberty Savage is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 soap opera, Numbers drawn for Friday, July 31 as one lucky Limerick winner scoops €500,000 Inside Kim's €101M Malibu mansion where Kardashians seek refuge from Kanye Pub without food licence opens for first time in 148 days with help of takeaway Dementia-stricken Barbara Windsor moved into care home by heartbroken husband Mum transforms cupboard under-the-stairs into giant playroom for her kids©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Kathleen returns in December 2010 after being caught using fake money. "Sat in there and with the makeup and wardrobe I could just feel her coming back. "It made me think why have I not gone back before. The actress, 32, is believed to be reprising her role as Theresa McQueen to commemorate the … It was so weird. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. "We all want to be part of it and I’m sure if previous anniversaries are to go by it will be explosive." 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. Hollyoaks icon Jorgie Porter is reportedly heading back to Chester to celebrate the Channel 4 soap's 25th anniversary.. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. "While Jorgie remained mum about her comeback in the year, The Sun exclusively revealed how Theresa would be back in the village for the 25th anniversary in October. Jorgie Porter will return to Hollyoaks in October 2020 to mark the soap’s 25th anniversaryJorgie is set to return to Hollyoaks in October 2020 to mark the soap’s 25th anniversary.Hollyoaks boss Bryan Kirkwood has hinted that a number of classic characters would be back for the soap’s milestone.Hollyoak’s Nikki Sanderson has also hinted spin-off series Hollyoaks Later will be back to mark the big occasion, teasing that storyline would be too dark to air before the 9pm watershed.