Palmers fish fry is fresh and absolutely delicious.Great fresh products at great prices & the prepared "Met the wife for lunch on a Wednesday afternoon. Follow Palmer's Direct to You Market . But there are meat cases, a freezer case, and a prepared foods area lining the outer edge of the store. Palmer's Direct To You Market offers restaurant-quality beef, poultry, pork and seafood at affordable prices. When you need catering near Rochester, NY, experience restaurant quality at wholesale prices from Palmer's. Wish we had a similar concept back home.Last Friday I decided that I wanted to go out for a fish fry. We don’t just want you to like doing business with us … we want you to love doing business with us.Sign up to receive emails regarding cooking classes, our weekly flyer, exclusive shopping nights.Sign up to receive emails regarding cooking classes, our weekly flyer, exclusive shopping nights.Join Chef Brian and the Palmer Crew for one or all of our fun and educational culinary classes.Sign up to receive emails regarding cooking classes, our weekly flyer, exclusive shopping nights.Let us deliver our fresh, premium meat & seafood right to your door!Sign up to receive emails regarding cooking classes, our weekly flyer, exclusive shopping nights. The dressing was perfect which sometimes can be bland, the cheese was enough and the shrimp was the perfect spice. We found the place on the end of an industrial complex fairly hidden from view. We tried a variety of items ranging from cod to scallops,shrimp,and Haddock Everyone enjoyed their fish and the quality of the side items was amazing. But I wasn't really aware of their menu for eating in or taking out food.Went in for a lobster tail and got what I needed fast. Under Our Wing Today I ordered a caesar salad with blackened shrimp to go.

Service was great and everything was freshThis is a cute little meat market. My husband received his but not mine the server didn't seem to know what he was doing. The fish is perfectly cooked and falls apart and the breading has a nice crunch, doesn't get very mushy.A many year fan of Palmer's Seafood, were sorely disappointed with our recent take out. Serve the Perfect Turkey We are a family of seafood lovers so stopped here for a New Year's Eve lunch!Love this store. If I'm ever back in this neck of the woods, definitely coming back!Went in with extremely high expectations on the fish fry and left extremely disappointed.
www.palmersdirecttoyou.com
Their Friday Fish Fry is so good - tasty, light, and has a buttery texture.

Palmer's Direct To You Market menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Beef It Up The inside of this place was nothing like I expected.

We walked in the line was out the door and I started to panic because I need to get back to work. Everything was absolutely phenomenal. View the menu for Palmer's Direct To You Market and restaurants in Rochester, NY. Menu (including prices) for Palmer's Direct To You Market may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Mastering The Art Of Cooking Ham Think of the most wonderful steak you have ever had at a local restaurant. I see their ads for fresh seafood and meats that they sell and I've heard good things about this place. Be Happy As A Clam Had the regular order (8 oz) of wild caught N. Atlantic haddock, broiled and blackened seasoned and after having my first bite, immediately realized I made a mistake. Very interesting concept indeed,as recipe ideas are being broadcast on big screens throughout the place. Palmer's Direct To You Market, founded in 1850, is dedicated to providing nothing but the widest range of the freshest meat and seafood in Upstate New York. The restaurant also serves as a fresh meat and seafood retail store offering up a variety of options. Lobster bisque doesn't have Lobster but is Lobsterish. Palmer's Direct To You Market Rochester; Palmer's Direct To You Market, Henrietta; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Palmer's Direct To You Market Restaurant on Zomato