limited one-year warranty. Please try again. Use this decision tree to choose the best multi-zone thermostat for you – it takes into consideration everything discussed above.

AcuRite 01095M Indoor Temperature & Humidity Station with 3 Sensors

We had a rain storm and the outside unit kept reading a constant temp and humidity for a few days, so I went to remove batteries and put back in so that it would reset itself and the battery compartment was filled with water.
I use it to monitor the bedrooms and ... You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping chargesWe work hard to protect your security and privacy. Multi-Room station provides humidity gauge, indoor/outdoor temperature, clock and date Offers programmable alarms, alerting you to take action if environmental conditions exceed your preferred range Includes three (3) wireless, indoor temperature and … each sensor powered by 2 AAA alkaline batteries (not included). overall great temp/humidity station. Each temperature and humidity sensor has a built-in display, digital thermometer and hygrometer to measure indoor environmental conditions with precision and accuracy. Update time is about 16 seconds. Thanks to its wide variety of features and functions, you can enjoy reliable, actionable Information empowering you to keep your home safe and in top condition. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 330 foot (100 meter) wireless range

It might have helped. YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE BASE STATION BATTERIES OUT while you put all the batteries into the remote thermometers then put the batteries into the base station for it to pair up with the remote thermometers. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

I believe the sensors to be accurate, and I would recommend this system if you are looking for a good way to monitor your home. Amazon's Choice for Wireless Thermometer Multiple Sensors AMIR (Upgraded) Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, 3 Channels Digital Hygrometer Thermometer with 3 Sensor, Humidity Monitor Wireless with LCD Display, Humidity Gauge for Home, Office, Baby Room

After several weeks, I noticed that one sensor was showing the exact temp and humidity all the time, day or night, no variation at all.