MISS (as in "to miss someone") WE ARE THE SAME YOU KILL YOU REMIND YOU GIVE YOU GIFT YOU YOU ALL BET YOU THANK YOU (as in "very thankful") THANK YOU (as in "give thanks to god") THANK YOU Please add the comment to the specific variation that the comment applies to.You must be a member to add comments.

Login or Default looping video available to full members. Share the best GIFs now >>> Miss You In Sign Language … Login or Default video speed adjustments available to full members. Login or Printing signs is available to full members. To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Miss You In Sign Language animated GIFs to your conversations. Gloss: ix-me miss you so-much English equivalent: I miss you very much.

[or] I miss you a lot. American Sign Language: "miss" The English word "miss" has a couple of different meanings. If you mean "miss" as in "I miss my ASL teacher" or "I miss you" then use the version of MISS that pokes the chin with an index finger. If you already are, please login. Higher resolution videos are available to full members. I learned how to sign the phrase "I miss you" in ASL class(: I did this bcuz at the time I was missing my boyfriend. Login or Comments are attached to the specific sign variation for a word. This Sign is Used to Say (Sign Synonyms) BITTER (as in "disappointed") DISAPPOINT I MISS YOU MISS (as in "to miss someone") If not, Login or Default autoplay video available to full members.