I felt that was odd since a water treatment system was in place to adjust the waters pH value. Our Environmental Testing Laboratory provides more than just a report, we provide state of the art analysis of water and soil done by experts and leaders in the industry.

Found another company 4 day standard turn around time not 7-10 business days at half the price!! I tried getting in touch with them for over a month.

On December 4, 2018, I am now cancer free thanks to CTCA and GOD!

This was an expensive test, but I wanted to know about anything that could be in the water.

SEL performs informational and compliance testing services in microbiology, wet chemistry, heavy metals,Founded in 1974 and based in Ewing, NJ.

Then called only to find out it is 7-10!! She said well it wasn't our fault that you had chlorine in the water. On December 4, 2018, I am now cancer free thanks to CTCA and GOD! They did this for an additional fee of $100 (although I later noticed that their website listed the price at $90). However he was not experiencing any…""Dr. Keith Crivelllo is everything I wanted (and you want) in a doctor: caring,…""Life Force Senior Care Givers have been with my mom for almost a year. I contracted NJAL (New Jersey Analytical Laboratories) to perform the tests. RUN LIKE HELL! Founded in 1999 and based in Ewing, NJ, New Jersey Analytical Laboratories (“NJAL”) is a full-service Certified Environmental Testing Laboratory.

Analytical Laboratories. CNA’s environmental laboratory performs informational and compliance testing services in microbiology, wet chemistry and heavy metals across drinking water and waste water matrices. 812 Silvia Street, Ewing, NJ 08628 They supply inaccurate information which causes you major delays and before you can say a word the first thing out of the supervisors mouth is we are not going to wave any rush charges. Take a look at some of Ammon's new test offerings. Since I already have an acid neutralizer system installed they took water samples of both the treated and non-treated water for a pH test. Found another company 4 day standard turn around time not 7-10 business days at half the price!! Home / Solutions / Analytical Services. SARS-COV-2 COVID-19 ... ANALYTICAL LINE SUPPORT. It's a win-win situation for everyone. I went in for a patch test and Dr. Ricketti put me at complete ease…" Worst experience in many, many years. I felt that was odd since a water treatment system was in place to adjust the waters pH value.

You are not going to get rich donating but you are helping other…"I had a water test done here and there service was fast and efficient.I have had a similar experience to the other reviews below. I paid extra for the "full monty" water test for new well. They were…" They told me it is 48 hours standard for bacteria test so I did not rush to schedule. She said well it wasn't our fault that you had chlorine in the water. Left vm for every name I could find on the report and not a single response back from them.

They did this for an additional fee of $100 (although I later noticed that their website listed the price at $90).

!Overall a horrible experience. Could not get any worse than this. Integrated Analytical Laboratories of Randolph, NJ, is an employee-owned company providing the highest level of service with the best available technology to the Pharmaceutical and Environmental Industries.