Two cents plain.

Two cents: a very small sum of money. What does put in my two cents expression mean? This is a way of offering your opinion and saying that is only worth two pennies.

All Of These Words Are Offensive (But Only Sometimes)What Is The Difference Between “Furlough” vs. “Layoff”?Absentee Ballot vs. Mail-In Ballot: Is There A Difference?“Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean?“Affect” vs. “Effect”: Use The Correct Word Every TimeDon’t be verecund—we know you remember these popular words from July.

10 synonyms of two cents from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 3 related words, definitions, and antonyms. See more. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. It is your opinion that you just want to register along with those of any others, without confidently claiming that yours is necessarily the best or most correct one. 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ? Two cents definition, something of insignificant value; a paltry amount: We wouldn't give two cents for their chances of success. smiley.

ckchin. The sentence contains offensive content. put in my two cents phrase. Your feedback will be reviewed.

Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020The American Heritage® Idioms Dictionary During the Great Depression, one could get an egg cream for twenty-five cents (seltzer, chocolate syrup, and milk), a chocolate milk (milk and chocolate syrup) for a dime, a chocolate soda (seltzer and chocolate syrup) for a nickel, or plain seltzer water for two cents. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.

'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> Dictionary Since a frequency raised by one cent is simply multiplied by this constant cent value, and 1200 cents … Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets.Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words.

Thanks! Click on the arrows to change the translation direction.

Here's my two cents' worth: I think the staff would really appreciate a bump in their pay. Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.

My two cents has a good explanation.

Definition of two cents' worth in the Idioms Dictionary. He always insists on putting in his two cents' worth, whether we want his opinion or not! two cents' worth phrase.

{{#verifyErrors}} The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word.