This way you can perf test REST -> Stub performance followed by Stub -> SOAP perfomance. The test is run multiple times: testing 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 queries per request. To build high-performance Web APIs, focus on the right things. Use a mature, well supported, well tested and fully featured Web API framework such as REST framework, and work on improving on your API's architecture rather than the details of the framework code.

Why is the environment's score unavailable? I'm trying to benchmark/ do performance testing of API's at my work. Ready to see the results of the latest round?

Rounding out our selections for this piece, Beego is a fully featured framework that owes much of its development conceptualization and approach to Revel. In the following tests, we have measured the performance of several web application platforms, full-stack frameworks, and micro-frameworks (collectively, "frameworks").

We want each test implementation (see "This project measures performance in two common deployment scenarios: cloud instances and physical hardware.

The benchmark acts as a WSGI server and performs a GET request directly on each framework's PEP-3333 app. While Beego is relatively lean for what it does, it is a “batteries included” framework, offering quite a wide feature set for what ultimately is not a big code base.Part of this functionality is the awesome “Bee tool”, a tool that checks for automated changes to the codebase and performs automated functions dependent on those changes.

Featured on Meta site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under You can see unofficial results as they are collected at the Choosing a web application framework involves evaluation of many factors. Conceptually, this is similar to the multiple-queries test except that it uses a caching layer.For a more detailed description of the requirements, see the This test exercises database writes. Weak performance can also cause premature and costly scale pain by requiring earlier optimization efforts and increased architectural complexity. Especially with several modern high-performance frameworks offering respectable developer efficiency, We expect that you might have a bunch of questions. Only frameworks that implement all test types are included.

I'm trying to benchmark/ do performance testing of API's at my work. Benchmark Results (hello world)

; Platform, meaning a raw server (not actually a framework at all). The differences aren't always that extreme, but in some cases, they might be. For that reason, we are extremely happy to receive Feedback has been continuous and we plan to keep updating the project in several ways, such as:We operate a continuously-running benchmarking environment. So the client facing is REST format while the backend data is retrieved by SOAP messages.