This song reminded me of my parents who loved this genre of music. Si parece que fue a noche que bailamos abrazados Y juramos un "te quiero" Que nos dimos por entero y en secreto murmuramos "Nada nos va a separar".

It was not easy to follow the instructions Si parece que fue anoche, que bailamos abrazados, y juramos un te quiero,

I wanted to download it to my computer. Check out Cómo Han Pasado los Años by Rocío Dúrcal on Amazon Music. Top Viral Talent Recommended for you. I don't like a lot this song, but I got it for a couple who were celebrating 50 years of marriage, that's what this song is about, staying together for a long time and still loving each other. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. ... Cómo han pasado los años.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

Para mejorar la traducción, puede seguir este enlace o presionar el botón azul en la parte inferior. Cómo han pasado los años, cómo han cambiado las cosas, y aquí estamos lado a lado, como dos enamorados, como la primera vez. Si parece que fue anoche, que bailamos abrazados, y juramos un te quiero, In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Cómo han pasado los años, que mundo tan diferente Y aquí estamos frente a frente como dos adolescentes que se miran sin hablar.

Like two lovers.

I was not able to download the song to my computer. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). And we are here side by side. How things changed. She is the best-selling Spanish solo artist to date with more than 100 million records sold. 3:35. Cómo han pasado los años, que mundos tan diferentes, y aquí estamos frente a frente, como dos adolescentes, que se miran sin hablar. Cómo han pasado los años, que mundos tan diferentes, y aquí estamos frente a frente, como dos adolescentes, que se miran sin hablar. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Rocío Dúrcal (October 4, 1944 – March 25, 2006), born as María de los Ángeles de las Heras Ortiz, was a Spanish singer and actress, known artistically as Rocío Dúrcal. Additional taxes may apply.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations Select your address She died of cancer in 2006. Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer Cómo han pasado los años Cómo cambiaron las cosas Y aquí estamos lado a lado Como dos enamorados Como la primera vez Cómo han pasado los años Qué mundo tan diferentes Y aquí estamos frente a frente Como dos adolescentes Que se miran sin hablar Si parece que fue anoche Que bailamos abrazados Y juramos un "te quiero" Que …
El video musical con la pista de audio de la canción comenzará automáticamente en la parte inferior derecha. Rocio Durcal obviously has a niche in this market. Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. Cómo han pasado los años,