Corn tortillas for cooked just right to hold everything together.Quick friendly service. Hailing from Texas it's difficult to find good Mexican or Tex-mex food while traveling. 7540 Memorial Pkwy SW Huntsville, AL 35802. phone. Authentic, quick, good tasting.This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Rosie’s Cantina, Massachusetts yet. I totally regret this because we missed years of eating those delicious burritos, tortas, and tacos!

It was about $23 for 2 burritos and you can customize to add what ever you would like.One of the worst meals I've ever had. I ordered the burrito bowl with el pastor and it had amazingly authentic flavors. Huntsville. This place is nearly inedible.

The tacos we had were bland but technically edible. The burritos are a generous size and more California style (black beans, lettuce). They were $4 each and full of meat so worth it. You can get spicy green or red sauce.

Not salsa. Disgusting.

The queso was definitely made from Kraft American singles.

Thumbs up from both kids, including picky vegetarian teen which is rare. Food is made very quickly and the prices are quite reasonable. Sweet crew made us feel at home and easy walk from town. "This cute little restaurant is located in a perfect spot in the midst of the bustling streets of Provincetown. Quality meat, ingredients, handmade tortillas and chips, it beats all the wine and dine restaurants up and down Commercial St hands down, and it's reasonably priced especially for PTown. menu. And, hello Provincetown Health Department: there were 2 dogs sitting on the benches while I was there - surely, this can't be legal, right? It's definitely worth eating at least one meal here.

Anyway much of my food, including a tepid bottle of Mexican coke, blew away in the wind because of the slippery plastic tables. Send Message. Be one of the first to write a review!Get quick answers from Rosie’s Cantina staff and past visitors.Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive?Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order?Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food?We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Four of us "ate" here and threw most of it out.

Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Rosies Mexican Cantina? They offer multiple other cuisines including Latin American, Caterers, American, Mexican, and Take Out.

This was topped with a huge mound of lettuce that was half brown, a squirt of sour cream and some cheese. The burrito bowl had old lettuce and barely any rice - so cheap. The beans and rice were very tasty. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. Rosie's is a small mom & pop type shop. If you're looking for some Mexican food down in PTown, please head here!I'm from California and have been eating excellent Mexican food all my life. Coupons near me app. The tortilla chips were not even made from corn - they were deep fried and flour based and unsalted, tasteless. They don't really include any other toppings other than cilantro, cheese, and red onions. Tables were filthy. I've also travelled through Mexico extensively for 40 years. The price per item at Rosies Mexican Cantina ranges from $3.00 to $19.00 per item. Some trips have lasted weeks as I've ventured from coast…