effy-skins-quotes.

1.5M ratings =) Sure, I’ll post it now!

Season One.

1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Skins Episodes.

Effy Stonem Tv Show Quotes Film Quotes Poetry Quotes Gossip Girl Skins Quotes Skins Uk Kaya Scodelario Movie Lines. This is so awesome, you do such an amazing job. Since the show ended and I am emotionally unstable I put this together as a pass time and distraction to keep me from crying. 1.5M ratings 277k ratings See, that’s what the app is perfect for. Main blog - thekittencomplex.tumblr.com

Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; aleexmurphy. I feel like she has the most tragic downfall.

THEY’RE GONE WHICH MAKES ME SO UPSET!

Collection of Skins Quotes — Bye.

Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; no-one-tells-me-who-i-love. “Bye” - Rich’s last line of Skins, and the last line of the 3rd generation, 6x10.

Closest thing you can do is look through characters’ old facebook and twitter accounts (if those are even still there) but problem is you’re missing the conversation thread that way.Most of skins lock-ins weren’t videos, but written conversation threads across social media.If I could save any one Skins character from dying, as much as I’d love to save all of them, I’d have to save Naomi.

skins quotes | Tumblr discovered by sigs on We Heart It. I can't find them anywhere Collection of Skins Quotes Main blog - thekittencomplex.tumblr.com Posts; Ask me anything/Requests; Quote submissions; Archive; quotable-skins.