I enjoyed reading this and found that its twists and turns and the unexpected but very believable out of body experiences described was fascinating. I'll certainly get more by her. Julianne MacLean is a USA Today bestselling author of more than thirty novels, including the contemporary women’s fiction Color of Heaven series. I found it enchanting, moving, at times heartbreaking but also heart-warming. Thanks!I do my best to make sure the book lists are complete and current, but due to human or machine error while attempting to keep 3000+ authors up to date, the occasional book can be missed or will be listed under an alternate title. Not all the emotions are sad ones, however. If you’re looking for something unique and engaging to check out, consider picking up the first book in this series and seeing what it is all about!The Color of Heaven is the first book in the fascinating series by the same name. The Color of a Dream. By the way I also think it is worth going through the questions at the back aimed at book groups, they did make me think and rethink a few things about the story and how their lives changed and developed by the choices they made. The Color of Heaven Series; The Highlander Series; The Pembroke Palace Series; Dodge City Brides Series; The Color of Heaven. Hope you choose to read it too. He is not doing everything perfectly, but he is learning lessons while he does things. Here readers get to meet the main character of Sophie Duncan for the first time.Sophie works as a columnist and is determined to do whatever she can to try and succeed in her field. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. As a fiction writer, Julianne MacLean has done well in her field.

Seduced by the Highlander. This heart felt story was gorgeous and poetic. The Color of a Memory (The Color of Heaven Series Book 5) The author shared a very interesting perspective of Heaven.

LEARN MORE. Please try again But before she can even deal with the emotional fallout of the turmoil that has hit her, she has something else going on first. The Color of Forever (The Color of Heaven Series Book 10) The Color of the Season (The Color of Heaven Series Book 7) Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I will not tell you about the story line I believe the synopsis does a good job of that.

Kate was scared and excited to have her child, even if it meant growing up early. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series … Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Kindle Edition. The series has done well and has been quite popular. The series has done well and has been quite popular. (424)

But, what I will tell you is this will cover a lot of the different aspects of love and soul searching. They have a daughter together.Julianne MacLean is the creator and the author of the Color of Heaven series of fictional novels. The Color of Heaven is the first book in the fascinating series by the same name. Learn More. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In recent years I've found reading difficult and slow because of concentration problems yet I was utterly captivated and consumed by this touching story, reading it in less than 2 days! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The Color of Destiny (The Color of Heaven Series Book 2) Her lake side home is shared with her husband. (159) I have had it on my Kindle for awhile and decided to give it try. Does this book contain inappropriate content? She has composed over thirty novels, which is inclusive of the Highlander series, Color of Heaven series and more.She has been a finalist for the RWA’s RITA Award four times. Readers get to become more familiar with the main character of Kate Worthington in this sequel. Will she end up having her life totally turned around from the experience? I was hesitant about reading this bc I typically think books about life after death or in this case, the space between, are cheezy and unbelievable. From the outset I was aware this was fictional writing, if not I would have been even more frustrated by the main character, Sophie, in the opening chapters.Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 16, 2018