This subreddit is moderated after the reddiquette and these community guidelines One thing to keep in mind is that you may need to leave Sweden when switching to your work permit after the working holiday visa expires. 582 open jobs for English speaking in Sweden.

However, if you find it challenging to approach people with your CV, the A job that doesn’t require any specific skills, you just need a bike, moped, motorbike, or a car. one on this list), you can apply for a work permit from Sweden instead of having to return to your home country to apply. As the local Swedish workforce cannot meet this demand many companies look to hire skilled individuals from abroad. However, we have complied a list of where and how to look for jobs in Sweden that doesn’t require Swedish! You are likely to be hired in Gothenburg even if you don't speak Swedish. 2 years ago. You can apply for it at Skatteverket (the Swedish Tax Agency).

Care to elaborate your point of view?Thank you for your reply! Speaking Swedish helps (no, really?)

If you are from the European Union and come to Sweden to study for at least one year, you won’t have any issues. Look into companies like Husqvarna Group, Ericsson and Huawei.

Hi! You may find work in Sweden without Swedish but not without a personal number (personnummer in Swedish). Check it out – because if you are offered a job in a highly demanded occupation (i.e. 2013-2020 Swedish Institute.

A cookie is stored on your device to give you a better experience of the website. As a A job where you not speaking Swedish but other languages can come in handy is Are you a copywriter, a journalist, a blogger, a graphic designer, a UI/UX designer currently studying in Sweden? If you want more information, read about Then this collection of useful tips and tricks will make your job hunt and relocation to Sweden easier.This is the official site of Sweden, offering you the facts and stories of our country. The hub for Swedes on reddit and our community here! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts ... 11 Companies That Let You Work Remotely; ... English and Swedish Speaking Service Delivery Associate. I am in my final year of high school in the Netherlands and before I want to go and study here, I'd like to work for a year in Sweden. That's what I feared too haha, I'll do my best :)Alot of tech jobs like game development and places like spotify mostly speak english in the office since they have alot of international talent, probably hard to get a position with only a high school diploma, depends if you have work experience or other skills that apply to the job.I've only had a job as cashier for a year, so nothing really impressive. Here comes some help to find work in Sweden without Swedish 1.

Look into companies like Husqvarna Group, Ericsson and Huawei.Not everyone will be eligible for this option but it is one that could help get the process of living and working in Sweden started. If by the end of your studies you have found a job in Sweden it is very easy to transition from a student permit to a work permit.If you have completed at least 30 credits of studies at the Swedish university and if you have held a permit for longer than 6 months, you can continue to live and work in Sweden while your work permit is being processed. Of course, as a Swede would say: there’s no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothes. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.

If parcels cause you headaches, opt for driver jobs. Thank you for your answer!Don't go here. Working in Sweden without speaking Swedish. Finding a job in Sweden from abroad can be quite difficult.