"The British must say to us what they want... we don't want them to leave the European Union, they have decided to do it, so tell us dear British friends, what do you want to do? Three times they helped elect me as their MP, keeping Labour at bay through nail-biting campaigns.I remain a proud conservative and will continue to champion the values of fairness and compassion, and to support my constituents of Hastings and Rye.More than two million vulnerable people can now leave their home for the first time since lockdown began. Opposition parties came out united on Friday, saying they would not support it.Downing Street announced Sunday that Therese Coffey would replace Rudd as Work and Pensions Secretary, according to Britain's Press Association (PA) news agency.Amber Rudd resigns from UK cabinet over Boris JohnsonAmber Rudd resigns from UK cabinet over Boris JohnsonBolsonaro traveling despite complaining of 'mold' in his lungs'My blood boils': Trump's admission angers ex-GOP lawmakerBrazilian president providing false hope on hydroxychloroquineScam has Chinese students faking their own kidnappingsRussia intends to approve coronavirus vaccine despite safety concernsNorth Korea reports first suspected coronavirus caseSee endangered tigers captured on camera in ThailandCoronavirus is making a comeback in Asia after months of respiteSee the streets in Chengdu after US consulate shut down WHO warns of an 'acceleration' of Covid-19 cases in AfricaScotland's Covid-19 approach is fueling independence movementThe Olympic distance runner who writes and stars in her own films ... Amber Rudd has resigned from her cabinet post in Boris Johnson's government. After British lawmakers voted on Wednesday to pass a bill aimed a preventing a no-deal Brexit, Johnson said he would call for The bill, which was passed by the House of Lords on Friday will become law on Monday after Queen Elizabeth II approves it.Chancellor Sajid Javid told the BBC's Marr on Sunday that Johnson "will obey the law," but reiterated that the UK will leave the EU on October 31.Johnson "will absolutely not ask for an extension" during an October council meeting with the EU, Javid said, but instead will "try to strike a deal.

"It is with great sadness that I am resigning as Secretary of State for Work and Pensions and Minister for Women and Equalities.It has been an honour to serve in a department that supports millions of people and can be such a force for good. So for us, it is no. Amber Rudd says prime minister's Brexit rhetoric 'legitimises violence' Former minister was ‘disappointed and stunned’ by Boris Johnson’s comments about Jo Cox Published: 27 Sep 2019 These are external links and will open in a new window Brexit showdown: Who were Tory rebels who defied Boris Johnson? I cannot support this act of political vandalism," she said. I am so pleased that you committed to spend millions more supporting the most vulnerable in society, and I hope that the Government will stay committed to going further at the next fiscal event, building on the work the department has done.This has been a difficult decision. Chat with us in Facebook Messenger. We are not going to restart every three months. "It's like 80-90 percent of government time going into preparing for no-deal" CNN's Sam Bradpiece contributed reporting from Paris.Her resignation will come as a blow to Johnson, after Rudd posted her letter to the Prime Minister on Twitter Saturday night, saying she could not "stand by as good, loyal moderate Conservatives are expelled" which she called an "assault on decency and democracy. "Johnson, who has been prime minister for six weeks, Having Rudd join Johnson's Cabinet was considered a coup for the new Prime Minister, and she was considered the most important Remainer in his government. Amber Rudd has branded Boris Johnson's ... ministers from giving interviews to both ITV’s morning news programme Good Morning Britain and the BBC’s flagship news radio programme Today.