To enter: Ribeiro began his career at age 8. 870.8k Followers, 455 Following, 870 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alfonso Ribeiro (@therealalfonsoribeiro) Alfonso Ribeiro For Sunday night fun tune into AFV on ABC at 7pm!

By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to allow us to collect information on and off Facebook through cookies. Tag 3 friends in individual comments below. Let’s find out who Angela is and what she does besides being Ribeiro’s partner. The Official Fan Page of Alfonso Ribeiro: Actor, Director, Singer, Dancer, Host. Learn more, including about available controls: Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page.

It’s been 30 years since the first season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air so I thought we should have ourselves a lil Zoom reunion!! 2.

Reunited and it feels so… AHHHHHH! Twitter: @alfonso_ribeiro Off to Washington. Alfonso Lincoln Ribeiro Sr. (born September 21, 1971) is an American actor, comedian, dancer, singer, director, game show host, and television personality. Alfonso Ribeiro’s wife, Angela Unkrich, has been married to the witty guy since 2012 and are still together with lots of love for one another. Post this on your stories with #dothedancechallenge and tag me. #dothedancechallenge#Repost @willsmith with @get_repost 1.

@mrsangelaribeiro1 To help personalise content, tailor and measure ads and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Alfonso Ribeiro Hints 'Dancing With the Stars' Should Have Been Canceled Instead of Firing Hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews Alfonso Ribeiro is not happy with the direction in which Dancing With the Stars is heading, having fired longtime co-hosts Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews and replaced them with supermodel Tyra Banks. He played Alfonso Spears on the sitcom Silver Spoons, Carlton Banks on the NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, and Maxwell Stanton on In the House. Follow me @therealalfonsoribeiro See actions taken by the people who manage and post content.Do The Dance Challenge! Check us out, link in bio. Who Is

bit.ly/AllInChallengeAlfonsoRibeiro He first gained recognition in 1983 when he played a leading role in the Broadway musical Ribeiro competed as one of the celebrity singers on the reality television show On May 24, 2013, Ribeiro made a cameo appearance on On September 4, 2014, Ribeiro was announced as one of the celebrities who would compete on On May 19, 2015, Ribeiro was named as Tom Bergeron's successor to host In October 2018, he was announced as the host of the UK game show On July 6, 2019, syndicated radio show "The 90s with Alfonso Ribeiro" launched on multiple radio stations across the country via Ribeiro was previously married to Robin Stapler from January 2002 until August 2006.

@mrsangelaribeiro1 @ Willapa Valley Lavender FarmThank you Newport, OR for an amazing (yet chilly) week. Everyday I will select and post the top 5 dances to my stories. Ready, set, DANCE!

3. 13,719 talking about this. #WillFromHome When your wife/trip planner tells you that we are dry camping the RV at a lavender farm for the night and it ends up being an amazing experience. ・・・ They have one child together, a daughter of whom they share Ribeiro married Angela Unkrich on October 13, 2012, following a three-month long