In my spare time I enjoy travelling, watching baseball games and golfing. My #1 priority is ensuring that every customer has the best experience possible with a relationship they can come back to when in need. I’m in the accounting department but come in and meet a member of our friendly sales staff. I have developed sound skills in leadership, training, inventory control and overall management of the Sales Deptartment. I enjoy working with the public and Bennett GM has great friendly staff. Previous to this I had many successful years running one of the major fitness chains in the tri-cities where I was able to help many peopleI have always had a passion for making and maintaining new relationships with as many different varieties and types of people possible. During 8 of those years I owned and operated my own event coordinating company. My goal is to deliver outstanding service, and provide a professional and easy going experience to all of my customers!I started here at Bennett's in January of 2018, earning my first position as a Sales and Leasing Consultant. I am highly active in the Portuguese community and am fluent in the Portuguese language, allowing me to serve anyone who may be more comfortable communicating in Portuguese. My second job involves working with kids who have special needs. I’ve lived in Cambridge my whole life. My job entails so many things that can’t all be shown in this little space and things get quite hectic for me most of the time.

Bennett's Service Department is very busy and the technicians keep me busy when they need parts. Ive made lots of new friends and learned so much. Any spare time I get is spent with my famiI have been in the customer service industry for over 30 years. I have been a GM Sales and Leasing consultant for 14 years and I have only one rule when I sell or lease a vehicle, “treat the customers the same way you would to be treated, no smoke and mirrors”. In my spare time I enjoy travelling, watching baseball games and golfing. My job entails so many things that can’t all be shown in this little space and things get quite hectic for me most of the time. My spare time is taken up with traveling, reading, spending time with family and I’ve taken up running for fitness.

I have been at Bennett GM since 2005 and have experience wearing a few hats.

I also play ball hockey. If you have any questions, please contact me by email ngallinger@bennettgm.com or by phone 519-621-1250 x306. I am passionate about customer service and love to meet new people which has led me here to help with your next new or used vehicle purchase. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Paul’s connections and jobs at similar companies. Telephone: +44 (0)1223 334300 Fax: +44 (0)1223 334567. Working in reception at Bennett's has been an amazing career choice. I look forward to assisting you and taking care of all your parts needs. With 20 years of customer service experience, I can ensure you will receive prompt, friendly service when arriving at the dealership. When I’m not at work I love spending time with family and friends, going shopping and in the summer visiI have been in the Automotive industry for 16 years, 14 of those years as a Service Consultant.