Andy Katzenmoyer was the first true freshman linebacker ever to start for Ohio State. He played college football for Ohio State, and became the first Buckeye to win the Butkus Award. In the one on one mentoring setting, athletes can choose between a weekly or twice per month meetings. It’s not every day that a National Football League player shows up at one’s school to lead students in exercise drills. Through his college and professional career, Katzenmoyer battled a combination of the stratospheric expectation that he would re-define the linebacker position and the stereotype that he was a 'dumb jock.' He attended Westerville South High School, and played high school football for the Westerville South Wildcats.. College career. I got drafted by New England back in ’99. Katzenmoyer attended Ohio State University, where he played for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team from 1996 to 1998. Starting in the seventh grade you would have found him the weight room. Starting in the seventh grade you would have found him the weight room. Andy Katzenmoyer remembers the pressures that he was under in his high school years as a student, member of a family, a friend and as an athlete. Addressing their specific needs for development in the areas of athletics, social pressures, family dynamics and decision making,In this mentoring program, athletes will work exclusively with former college and/or professional athletes. 206 likes.

He and his family moved to Westerville, Ohio when Andy was 5. Andrew Warren Katzenmoyer Position: LB 6-3, 255lb (190cm, 115kg) Born: December 2, 1977 in Westerville, OH. Early years.
After three years and a Super Bowl victory with the New England Patriots, Katzenmoyer left football. Let me get back to you on that. Andy returned his only interception of the season 57 yards for a touchdown – his first career touchdown. He was a three time All-Big Ten selection and consensus All-American. Then, fast forward a handful of years, I open up a gym, finally, in 2008. It’s funny, when I was playing football, I trained because I had to. Andy Katzenmoyer was a ferocious and highly decorated linebacker out of Westerville, Ohio. You have to figure out what’s right for them. Studying and learning from some the greatest strength and conditioning coaches in the world Charles Poliquin, Dave Kennedy, Mike Woicik, Michael Boyle, Louie Simmons, Tom Shaw and Nelson Ayotte to name a few.Andy Opened KPCF in the fall of 2012, adding it to his existing personal training business Katzenmoyer Performance. Andy played in every game as a rookie, starting the first 11 at middle linebacker. I would, I just have to find the time.

I helped out in the weight room. It is about getting better each and every day. From there, I couldn’t figure out what exactly to do. Buckeye traditions and the excellence need no introduction. He struggled with how to develop in each and every area of his life along the way, he didn’t know how to set short, medium and long term goals. Andy has always had a passion for training. But it was very cool reminiscing about stories. Despite playing only three seasons at Ohio State, he finished his career ranked fifth on the school’s career record list with 197 solo tackles and 18 quarterback sacks, and fourth with 50 stops behind the line of scrimmage.In 1998 as a Junior, he earned All-Big Ten first-team selection, was a finalist for the Dick Butkus Award, (given to the nation’s premier linebacker), the Lombardi Award and the Maxwell Football Club’s Defensive Player of the Year award.
Andrew Warren Katzenmoyer (born December 2, 1977) is a former football player who was a linebacker. If supporting an indie site is your thing, please consider I love helping people. And then, from there, I’ve just kept busy doing that. Really it’s more about trying to stay healthy, to feel good, to keep my body as active and healthy as possible as I get older. Everyone has a different view.

Andy has always had a passion for training. Starting in the seventh grade you would have found him the weight room.As he progressed to high school, college and professional football, Andy not only prepared his body but also his knowledge of training.After Andy’s playing career ended his passion for training still continued.

Katzenmoyer was born in Kettering, Ohio.He and his family moved to Westerville, Ohio when Andy was 5. If I could do anything – and make enough money to pay my bills and take care of myself – by helping people, I’d love to do that.