The surface water temperature is 64 degrees and 64 degrees at 5 ft. Good fishing continues on Cordell Hull Lake with catches of catfish, bluegill and bass being taken in the tributaries on jigs, cut bait, worms and spinner bait. We have 2 developed fishing piers at the Defeated Creek Recreation area. However, I give it 4… The room was very clean and nice. Large catches of Bluegill and Crappie, Large and Small Mouth Bass, Sauger, and Catfish are taken frequently. Also, plenty of restuarants/shopping with in walking distance or a short drive. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Interstate 40 is always busy and rooms on the backside of the building are about 100 feet from Largemouth are common and Walleye numbers and quali...Quality spotted, largemouth and Smallmouth Bass.

We will definitely… restaurants, and the main highways in the area.

Walked into my room and it smelled strongly of Lysol. Gill nets are not a legal method of catching fish at Cordell Hull Lake. The Breakfast was fair. Cordell Hull Lake real estate is a beautiful, but lesser known, market for lake homes and land in Tennessee. The mission of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is to deliver vital public and military engineering services; partnering in peace and war to strengthen our nation’s security, energize the economy and reduce risks from disasters.The official public website of the Nashville District, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Staff was so kind and... Econolodge was a great value. Cumberland River provides the water source for this lake with 381 miles of shoreline.Completed in 1973, Cordell Hollow has an average depth of 20 feet, a max pool of 259,100 acre feet of water and covers parts of Clay, Jackson and Smith counties.With several golf courses, boat ramps and marinas conveniently located around the lake, there is something for everyone to enjoy.All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed accurate. All staff members were very nice, helpful, and made sure we had everything we needed. Information about the species of fish local to Cordell Hull Lake I fish the Cumberland river, Cordell Hull Lake, Caney Fork River and Old Hickory Lake, where the Tennessee State Striper Record was caught. My only complaint was the eggs were like mush and I could not eat them. Easy to get too. The closest major airport, Nashville International Airport, is only 53 miles away.Cordell Hull Lake real estate is a beautiful, but lesser known, market for lake homes and land in Tennessee.There are typically around 20 lake homes for sale on Cordell Hull Lake, and 40 lots and land listings available.

A popular crappie fishing destination.31"--My brother and I thought it was a rock fish until We seen teeth... Biggest I seen from Cordell Hull10 lb.