The Samsung wear watches have it.

If you'd like a member of our Team to reach out, please send your contact information along with your app store username and review to appsupport@dexcom.com, and we will be in touch directly. This will allow your post to be more easilyfound in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

I'm not a Dexcom user, but I am a 72 year old man who is deeply concerned about falling, especially if I crash on my bike when I'm out for a ride. When my blood sugar that’s going down 3 or 4 per 5 minutes, as expected, it apparently doesn’t read that as enough of a decrease to note it. Not a lot of information is available, the graph is hard to read as there are no lines except for going into a low blood sugar, the alerts don’t really work (you can set it to remind tell you that you have a high blood sugar every 30, 40 minutes, but no matter what you set it to, it still just alerts you every darn time it reads a high blood sugar), and the Apple Watch connectivity is so slow and erratic that you should not pick up and Apple Watch just for this system, as I did. Not yet, Dexcom needs to update their software to make it compatible with the S20. Dexcom G6® mg/dL DXCM6. Are you kidding me? As soon I set the (11:30 - 6 am) night time 2nd schedule, where i substantially tightened up my max and my min alert values, the G6 app started crashing each time I tried to get back into “alerts” to make edits. Always know your glucose number and where it’s heading with the Dexcom G6® Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System – approved for diabetes treatment decisions with zero fingersticks and no calibration. The G6 Receiver and the compatible Smart Phones are all very large, don’t fit in his pocket. This watch is useless, I bought it only so I could track my dexcom. Something weird is going on because I didn’t get any alerts prior to 11:30 during the time when I should have gotten my normal alerts outside of my 2nd more specific schedule. And I paid more for this watch than the samsung wears cost. ?We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. With Dexcom G6, always know your glucose number with just a quick glance at your compatible smartphone or smartwatch. Returning my watch in the morning and will never buy another samsung product. Nothing, I'm hesitant to check myself, as they don't enjoy "test" calls at those emergency centers. I should get a better product. Unfortunately it is up to the product development teams in order to add or remove features. Has anyone tried to use the Dexcom G6 with Android phones that are not listed on the Dexcom Android compatible list? So, since it’s taken me a while to type this (11:20 -11:46) I did just get a low glucose alert at 11:32. Sadly I cannot guarantee an answer to any requests for new features. Haven’t had any issues with signal loss myself (iPhone X, almost always near me). Unfortunately it is up to the product development teams in order to add or remove features. We Really need an Applications Compitability with Dexcom G6 CGM.

Right now, because of the one question that no one seems to be able to answer, the Apple is on my wrist.