The $5 and $10 pricepoints tend to be important in this regard. ET) and the After Hours Market (4:00-8:00 p.m. ET). Discover historical prices for DIG stock on Yahoo Finance. Compare. The split for DIG took place on April 21, 2020.

View the latest ETF prices and news for better ETF investing. Investors of record on Thursday, March 26th will be given a dividend of $0.5363 per share on Wednesday, April 1st. The table below illustrates the effect of a hypothetical one-for-one hundred, one-for-forty, or one-for-ten reverse split anticipated for the Funds, as applicable and described above:The Trust's transfer agent will notify the Depository Trust Company ("DTC") of the reverse split and instruct DTC to adjust each shareholder's investment(s) accordingly. ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas declared a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, March 25th.

A daily schedule of economic events that could have an impact on individual stocks or the broader economy. Compare your portfolio performance to leading indices and get personalized stock ideas based on your portfolio.Get daily stock ideas top-performing Wall Street analysts. DIG | A complete ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas exchange traded fund overview by MarketWatch. Export data to Excel for your own analysis. Accordingly, the total number of the issued and outstanding shares for a Fund will decrease by the approximate percentage indicated above. UCO ProShares Ultra Bloomberg Crude Oil … Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of analysts' upgrades, downgrades and new coverage with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.

DUG's second split … nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ? Find the latest ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas (DIG) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Learn everything you need to know about successful options trading with this three-part video course.Looking for new stock ideas? Trading Ideas .

On the surface, a stock split changes the calculation of earnings per share, and little else. Top institutional shareholders include Envestnet Asset Management Inc. (0.88%) and Simplex Trading LLC (0.09%). "ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas' stock is owned by many different institutional and retail investors. The official website for ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas is ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas' mailing address is 7501 Wisconsin Avenue Suite 1000 - East Tower, Bethesda, 20814, United States. )+[a-z]{2,})$/i, failureMessage: "A valid email address is required"});var dom2 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field2');var field2 = new LiveValidation(dom2, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field2.add(Validate.Presence, {failureMessage:"This field is required"});var dom11 = document.querySelector('#form1783 #field11');var field11 = new LiveValidation(dom11, {validMessage: "", onlyOnBlur: false, wait: 300});field11.add(Validate.Custom, {against: function(value) {return !value.match(/(telnet|ftp|https?):\/\/(?:[a-z0-9][a-z0-9-]{0,61}[a-z0-9]\.|[a-z0-9]\. One share of DIG stock can currently be purchased for approximately $67.93.ProShares Ultra Oil & Gas has a market capitalization of $105.77 million. DIG stock was sold by a variety of institutional investors in the last quarter, including Envestnet Asset Management Inc..

The Fund intends to concentrate its investments in a particular industry or group of industries to approximately the same extent as the Index is so concentrated. Old CUSIP. The split for DIG took place on April 21, 2020. The exchange traded fund can be reached via phone at +1-240-4976400.Sign up for MarketBeat All Access to gain access to MarketBeat's full suite of research tools:View the latest news, buy/sell ratings, SEC filings and insider transactions for your stocks.

Investors may trade in the Pre-Market (4:00-9:30 a.m. Economic.

The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, March 25th. So when a company does a reverse split, it is looking mathematically at the market capitalization before and after the reverse split takes place, and concluding that if the market capitilization remains stable, the reduced share count should result in a higher price per share.

Below, we examine the compound annual growth rate — CAGR for short — of an investment into ProShares Trust - Ultra Oil and Gas shares, starting with a $10,000 purchase of DIG, presented on a split-history-adjusted basis factoring in the complete DIG split history.