Product Search: Tea; Cha For Tea ToGo; Milk Tea.

Fresh green tea blended with a tangy kiwi sweetener. 32. It's located in such a busy plaza, directly across from JSJ so I'm always happy to pair my tea with some snacks. Featuring our traditional Ti Kuan Yin Iced tea and Milk Tea. I'm just going to come out and say it: I am addicted to silky milk! In addition, I picked 2 small bags of Boba flavored popcorn that I can't wait to try. So much so, I make my boyfriend come & get it with me everyday. House oolong tea brewed and infused with osmanthus, served with a hint of sweetness. Green Milk Tea. Ten Ren Tea. Located in the 99 ranch plaza across from the Apple.

Pork and veg. I ordered the Black Milk Tea w/ boba, 50% sweetness and less ice. I've always enjoyed Ten Ren, as they are my top 5 places to go to for boba cravings. Remove teabag(s) or tea leaves, and add sugar to reach desired sweetness, and stir thoroughly to dissolve sugar. They use oolong as the tea base plus milk and sugar and it was sooooo good. Make it hot for an additional charge.

Tender chicken in sesame, soy and spice Snacks at Ten Ren Tea.

Coffee of the day blended with cream* and vanilla sweetener. Taiwan’s mild climate is perfect for growing tea.

Which her name was Joe, the one with a mole on her mouth.

Osmanthus Oolong Milk Tea The more popular flavors include the 913 King’s Oolong Tea, Taro Green Milk Tea, and their Green Tea Mango Slush. Made fresh daily from our most popular loose leaf black tea combined with the perfect amount of cream* and a hint of chocolate for a subtle sweetness. Product Search: Tea; Cha For Tea ToGo; Milk Tea.

Fresh green tea blended with natural orange sweetener and fresh peach chunks. Grilled ginger marinated chicken Update (COVID-19): they're still open for business and you can order pickup or delivery through the Doordash app. Fresh green tea blended with natural orange sweetener and fresh apple chunks.

Earl Grey Milk Tea. Day.

$4.03 + Milk Tea. I always order  their milk tea, certainly better quality than other places when you focus of the quality of the tea itself.

Fresh loose leaf green tea mixed with a combination of natural passion fruit and kumquat sweeteners.