Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Got a laptop cooler, and it allowed him to play at full performance of his system for 3 hours+ R6 runs 1080p low 60fps. Hello brump, I have a similar issue with my PC!Make sure laptop on hard surface no cloth underneath , eg if laptop on you bed is going to get very hot 75°C – 79°C: This GPU temp range is still acceptable. I must admit though that i'm really scared about overheating, 70° sounds like A LOT to me (i'm a noob when it comes to PC configurations) but apparently it's normal.

The game drops to a horrifying 10 FPS or so. To make a CPU cool, a cooler is required. Best CPU Cooler for i9 9900k: Most Popularly Reviewed in 2020?Do I Need a CPU cooler?

The GPU is your Graphics Card, and if you don't have a fan on it, it will definitely get hot.

You can also use a software program to underclock the GPU without problems.

A cpu at 70c would be a bit hot and would be recommend to get that problem solved especially if that were the idle temperature. My interested subject is CPU motherboard where different parts are used to assemble a PC. No matter what game I play, from non-demanding games like NBA2K to really demanding ones like GTA4 or Mass Effect 3, the GPU temperature I have detected has almost always been capped at 70C, at which point the GPU basically stops functioning and works at like 10-20% capacity. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Even more if I lower resolution. usually once a year is good enough.you can use MSI afterburner to under clock your laptop, yo. Got a laptop cooler, and it allowed him to play at full performance of his system for 3 hours+ Jun 1, 2013 23 0 10,590 6. It makes the CPU run faster and Better by providing coolness.Is 70 Degrees Celsius Hot for a GPU? I will try to adjust the fan speed with afterburner and see if i can get lower temperatures.

Checked for any specific driver updates for CPU and GPU. I was playing the Witcher game, which requires 8 ram. CSGO obviously runs. Hello. also, do clean the heatsinks on your laptop from time to time.

So yes the standards temperature wise for gpus and cpus are on different levels so yes you can say there like comparing apples and oranges

Uhmmm, did you look at the date of the last post? Jun 6, 2014 #2 whats the laptops CPU? Anyone is welcome to seek the input of our helpful community as they piece together their desktop.Press J to jump to the feed. – Here’s all you need to know!How much is too much for your graphics card?