(tracks 2, 2) Jennifer Holliday's stellar vocals may be supported by a lone piano, but her level-topping voice and pristine enunciation will dispel any doubts about the arrangements of these jazzy, soulful songs. User Ratings (0) Your Rating. Format: CD, Year: 1996, Labels: Sony Music (9548-35091-2), wea (9548-35091-2), Barcode: 095483509126, Length: 1:15:43 ... U Gon Love Me by Lil Wayne and DJ Drama (2005) You Gonna Luv Me by Da BackWudz feat. 6 . (tracks 10, 10) (tracks 10, 10) New Submission

Say You Love Me Wikipedia article Album by Jennifer Holliday. (tracks 2, 2) (tracks 1, 4) Arranged By, Keyboards, Synthesizer [& Bass Synthesizer] – Arranged By, Keyboards, Drum Programming, Synthesizer – Producer, Written-By, Arranged By, Drum Programming – Say You Love Me Explore releases from Jennifer Holliday at Discogs. Kirk Franklin - Samples, Covers and Remixes on WhoSampled. (tracks 7, 15)

D.J. (tracks 2, 2) Holiday effectively recreates the atmosphere of a smoky lounge in the thrall of an evening-gown-clad siren. His credits include artists such as In his early childhood, Dale received formal piano training in the Classics.

Add to My Collection. Jennifer Holliday Say You Love Me . Oehler's work fuses various elements to enhance several genre of music he worked on, including jazz, pop, country, R&B or easy listening.

(tracks 5, 7) View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1985 Vinyl release of Say You Love Me on Discogs. (tracks 2, 2) Jennifer Yvette Holliday (* 19.Oktober 1960 in Riverside, Texas) ist eine US-amerikanische Musical- und R&B-Sängerin und gelegentliche Schauspielerin, die vor allen Dingen durch das Broadway-Musical Dreamgirls berühmt wurde. (tracks 2, 2) (tracks 2, 2) Michael Jackson co-wrote & produced the song, "You're The One" on the album.

AllMusic Rating. This was the lead single of their last album Groove Patrol, before disbanding in 1984, and it peaked at #82 in the Billboard Hot 100, #62 in the R&B charts.. Discover all Kirk Franklin's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download. Rogers is best known for the tender acoustic piano-based ballad "Say You Love Me," a charting single from his 1976 debut RCA album It's Good to Be Alive.

Billy Burnette - Soldier Of Love (predates his run as a member of Fleetwood Mac) Shakin' Stevens - Lipstick, Powder And Paint (produced by Dave Edmunds, so far ever only on CD as part of a 10 or more album boxed set and thus, it quickly went out of print again) William Beard appears courtesy of Epic Records

(tracks 2, 2) Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Say You Love Me - Jennifer Holliday on AllMusic - 1985

(tracks 10, 10) While in his teens, Oehler started playing jazz gigs in the Oehler also played on J.R. Monterose (Studio 4 Records, 1964). (tracks 10, 10)

Say You Love Me (Jennifer Holliday) 1985 Warner Bros. Records All the Way (Jimmy Scott) 1992 Sire Records Invitation (Joe Sample) 1993 Warner Bros. Records Something Special (Dolly Parton) 1995 Sony Records In This Life (Kirk Whalum) 1995 Columbia Records Love Walked In (Diane Schuur) 1995 Verve Records Forever Love (Mark Whitfield While at the University of Iowa, he arranged his first professional record for Bugsy Maugh (In 1978, Oehler produced and arranged the Freddie Hubbard album, During the 1990s, Oehler's credits included work on albums for It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly Say You Love Me : 5:53: B1 : I Rest My Case : 3:58: B2 : Dreams Never Die : 4:04: See more tracks * Items below may differ depending on the release.