In the 5-year flash forward, Chuck and Blair are happily married with a son (Henry). The last shot of season 3 is him lying in an alley, presumably dying. During the production, Taylor's personalized lifetime drew more general public focus when she began an affair with singer Eddie Fisher, whose marriage to actress Debbie Reynolds were idealized from the media as the union of "The us's sweethearts". Later, Blair is kidnapped by Russell, but Chuck saves her, and the two go to a Bar Mitzah. Chuck's real mom sent Nate that picture of her when she was pregnant with Chuck because she was "tired of all the lies." This begs the question: How was Humphrey able to email and respond as Gossip Girl with eagle-eyed Waldorf at his side? Is she lying to use him and his money? Blair re-thinks her decision to sacrifice it all for their relationship, and she and Chuck break up once again. Then as he is about to leave after the funeral.

I know it's very difficult for you to understand, but-" -Elizabeth But step aside Ms. Fisher! After finding out through a GossipGirl blast that Blair had sex with his uncle, he leaves after Blair tells him she loves him for the second time. In "Con Heir", Chuck invites his uncle, Jack, back to New York to thank him for saving his life in the car accident by donating blood, but starts to doubt Jack's story when Chuck investigates and learns that Jack was recently diagnosed positive with Hepatitis C, and a test on Chuck turns to be negative. Chuck assures her that she is going to be "an amazing mother", having come to terms with her relationship with Louis. Well, these girlsss I know nothing about (no, seriously the podcast is amazing, go check it out if you haven’t already!) "I'm leaving. Then Elizabeth ousted Chuck from the business, started a relationship with his uncle, and finally denied she was his mother. Following the 20th episode of Season 4, Safran spoke on behalf of the series regarding the scene in which Chuck became violent with Blair.The way we viewed it, I think it's very clear that Blair is not afraid in those moments, for herself. "Walper, Simone (September 2, 2010) "Spécial trading, entrez sur le Forex avec l'euro/dollar." "What kind of "loving person" would convince you to do this to me?" The two email the Upper East Side oracle and await a response, which they do receive, together. Which is to… do… something… I don’t know, that part is still fuzzy. Then season 3 throws a big curveball and introduces us to Elizabeth Fisher, a very strange and untrustworthy character.

Chuck, Nate and Serena eventually find Blair hiding out in a hotel room with Dan. Diana kept Bart informed of when Chuck was in trouble, so when Chuck was in the hospital, Bart was the one who donated his blood to save Chuck.

"Oh, Chuck. -Chuck