When we go to the beach, we bring a cooler for both food and beverages. The Kanga website states that the Kase Mate can keep drinks cool up to seven hours. Open to US residents (except CA & TX) 21+. Views expressed on this blog are solely owned by the author individually and not that of Shark Tank Blog or principles of Shark Tank Blog. A Shark is going to want at least 25% (likely more) of this business which would dilute the five to a 15% share each leaving the Shark as the majority stockholder.

They make each unit for $9.60 and sell it for $29.99. The Kanga Kase Mate Cooler. They’ve come a long way from an idea in August, 2017 to full production and a Shark Tank appearance in just two and a half years. I also pour my beverages into a My tastes are a bit more refined to the point where I won’t JUST bring beer to the beach, but I’d probably want to have one of these in my cooler repertoire for a “just in case” – no pun intended – scenario. The Sharks like the product and the margins. I think this is a clever solution and a good alternative to bulky coolers. Kanga Shark Tank Recap. 6 in stock. The so-called “biggest deal in Shark Tank history” is a TOTAL SCAM. See program Terms & Conditions for additional eligibility requirements, rewards & complete details. Keeps your beverages cold for up to 7 hours without the ice. It will keep a case cold for five hours – long enough for a tailgate party. They hand out beer as they tell their story. It’s a lot lighter and less cumbersome than a traditional cooler, due in large part to not requiring ice. All you do is slip the entire box of beverages into the Kase Mate and you’re good to go.The boys realized they were on to something when people started asking about their invention. Will a Shark Think this business is cool?I think this is a clever solution and a good alternative to bulky coolers. Kanga Stubby Cooler - Black quantity. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Teddy, Logan and Austin enter seeking $100,000 for 10% of their business. To make it available to the general public, they launched a They likely want a Shark’s help with future production and penetration into retail. I think this will be a big hit with the younger set and I predict Kanga will sell a lot of Kase Mates.Despite the successful Kickstarter, this is still a very new product. Made with a 3-layer insulating system, the Kase Mate Keeps Drinks Cold For 7 Hours The Kase Mate Pro Series: You can now go anywhere and do anything with the cooler that keeps your drinks colder longer. Kanga makes the Kase Mate, a convenient beverage carrier (aka cooler) that keeps items cold for up to seven hours and without ice.