€1.80 Rental for a one bedroom house can range between 800-1300 euros in the city. €1.14 Luxembourg was something different.Fate chose us to live in Luxembourg, and we didn’t choose it.

We provide several metrics to compare the cost of living including cost of groceries, transportation, and more. I joined Facebook groups, attend some meetups, and try to keep in touch with people. €3.32 Which cookies and scripts are used and how they impact your visit is specified on the left. Low-income families may be able to get subsidies known as Professional childminders may offer a less expensive solution, particularly for children of school age. €2.58 The staff barely spoke English, and they could feel a bit intimidating at first, but the drinks were cheaper and typically came with peanuts, chips, or snacks.Once you showed a smile and some politeness, the English and intimidation wasn’t an issue.Eventually, we left. You would need around 4,077.70€ in Frankfurt to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 5,200.00 € in Luxembourg (assuming you rent in both cities). €62.06

€2.19 €1.97 €77.33 Restaurant Prices in Luxembourg are 43.95% higher than in Germany. I also realized how much I enjoyed expat living and meeting other expats.Very importantly, I learned that living in a cold country does affect you in comparison to a sunny country.Rebecca is a travel-loving Australian who left Australia to pursue a digital nomad lifestyle working on her social networking platform for women who travel – She enjoys being immersed in different cultures and challenges and loves meeting locals while learning on the go.Thank you Rebecca, k am planning to study there and this helped a lot!I enjoyed reading your report. €12,023.24 Nor could I stay for much longer than three months.We worked our way around this by me applying for a “Pacs visa,” which is much like a de-facto visa.There were some language difficulties and a small culture shock, but nothing massive.In general, Luxembourg is an expat-heavy country, so there isn’t too much discrimination.Although you do hear from some people that the locals are not happy about their country being turned into a “long-term holiday” for expats, I never had anything from anyone to my face.It wasn’t so much culture shock – Luxembourg is a conservative country, which doesn’t suit my personality as much as other countries? MyLifeElsewhere is a collaborative project. You will pay max 50 euros a month for the whole country.If you live in the city, you barely need it.