The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans.

Same for Pod (though he is very young, he has seen battle before).

He is reluctant, but the Lady can … Which means that while I don't see a one-to-one analogue for Jaime in the first Dance of the Dragons, I do see an analogue for Ser Criston in Ser Loras Tyrell. Who even knows what she believes at this point.Another possibility is she says the Red God, who is becoming popular on the Riverlands.

Lady Stoneheart's Purpose in ASOIAF *Firstly, this isn't a theory, it's more a debate i'm trying to spark as to what will happen to Lady Stoneheart in TWOW and ADOS. But I believe that Brienne ultimately won't be able to go through with it because of her feelings for him.Honestly if GRRM wanted jaime dead so soon he woulda did it in dance instead of saving it for the beginning of the next bookWe'll see what demands she makes after Jaime rams his golden fist through her squishy undead face. Lem Lemoncloak, who is currently working as the Brotherhood's hangman, is sometimes theorised to be Richard Lonmouth (Rhaegar's former squire). :crying:Jaime is dead. It's only fitting that his head is taken by a sword deemed Oath Keeper.I'm hoping Jaime kills Stoneheart, and after the coup de grace yells at her, "...and stay dead this time!

Outside, Ser After the battle, the Freys hack and mutilate Robb's body and cut off his head along with that of Grey Wind, Robb's direwolf. But Brienne acting as Catelyn's wail, using her own sword, Oathkeeper, as she stays true to the vows she swore, is the closest we'll ever get to Lady Stoneheart appearing on Sarah Moran has been a Screen Rant contributor since 2014. Anyway, the Old Gods have their eyes on Jaime, if she tries using them it will backfire.I mean, she can't talk, so she won't be saying anything but I agree she'll dismiss it. Catelyn Tully was the eldest daughter of Lord Hoster Tully and Lady Minisa Whent. He's heading to a band of outlaws lead by a pissed off momma bear (wolf?) You said if you had the gold by sunset he wouldn't be harmed... " "Well," said the singer, "you've got us there, my lord. If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Jaime will make his excuses but LS will remind him of their importance. Catelyn resembles her own mother, Minisa Whent. But what you said is also possible and yes, Jaime will survive this.What LSH will allow is definitely the biggest problem with this theory, but I also think a lot of it is dependent on how much of a hold she has over BwB (which is questionable). I figure she would just say "No," though, rather than feeling she has to justify it.My only problem is that I don't imagine Stoneheart offering Jaime a chance to save his ass. Catelyn's body is later thrown naked into the river in a mockery of the House Tully funeral customs. Ever since, Catelyn became jealous of Ned's mysterious lover, and her resentment of Jon deepened. Her husband rarely left his land.

Lady Stoneheart doesn't do trials. Did Brienne get a trial? Ser Loras craned his head around to see. When Lady Stoneheart asks Brienne to kill Jaime, my first thought was, "Wait, Cat made a pact with Jaime and Brienne. When we left him in ADWD, Jaime was being led off to Lady Stoneheart by Brienne to unknowingly meet her revenge. And Lem; if he really is Richard Lonmouth, it could be possible that he resents Jaime for his hand in Aerys' death/the death of Rhaegar's children, or Jaime's role in cuckolding Robert Baratheon (we don't know if what side Richard was on in RR, but he knew Rhaegar well and is a Stormlander by birth, iirc). Lady Stoneheart is literally the living breathing reason why the statement of “Tywin Lannister won, by hook or by crook doesn’t matter” being a lie and a false statement of pragmatic victory. Her own sons Robb, Bran and Rickon, and daughter Sansa take after Catelyn in their coloring.