I might have alzheimers cuz i dont remember asking © Blok21 Software Ltd 2020. John wall 9.2 career gets gold dimer badge!!!!! Didn't even see that he doesn't have HOF Dimer I'm finna riot now (In all seriousness I don't know)??? Shall I buy this John Wall or save up and get Stephon Marbury? Pinterest. In fact, that's kind of accurate. Mike DePrisco. The above line graph shows his Overall Rating weekly movement since NBA 2K20 was launched in October 2019 while below are his NBA 2K20 Attributes.Boosts the ability to hit high degree of difficulty layupsProvides more explosive first steps out of triple threat and size-upsImproves the ability to convert contact layups and dunks in trafficHeightens the effectiveness of layups over taller defendersReduces the fatigue effects from continually finishing at the rim with contactImproves a player's ability to beat defenders with an advanced layup or dunk gatherImproves the chances of completing a successfull alley-oop dunk/layupImproves a player's ability to avoid contact when attacking the rimBoosts the shot percentage for layups when moving across the paintGives an additional boost for having good layup timingImproves the ability to shoot difficult shots off the dribbleImproves a player's ability to make shots when fatiguedBoosts shot percentages as shot attempts accrue throughout the gameIncreases the bonus given for consecutive excellent releasesImproves player's shooting ability after making first shot until a miss occursBoosts the shot percentage for attempts taken in a player's favorite spotsImproves the likelihood of freezing or dropping a defender during dribble movesIncreases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-airBoosts the shot percentage for open teammates on jump shots after catching a passGives an additional boost to player's Takeover meter after completing an assist with a flashy passReduces the amount of energy lost when performing dribble movesIncreases the likelihood that tough passes can get by the defenseProvides more explosive first steps out of tripple threat and size-upsIncreases overall speed with the ball in transitionTeammates receive an offensive attribute bonus when player is in the gameImproves a player's ability to create space from defenderImproves a player's ability to start and stop with the ballImproves a player's ability to break down their defenderImproves the chances of completing a successful alley-oop passReduces the chances of getting stripped by the defenderBoosts the ability to stay in front of the ball handler on the perimeterImproves a player's ability to steal the ball from a ball handlerDecreases opponents' Takeover meters when achieving a highlight play on defenseReceives an earlier cue on the Read and React system while playing defenseImproves a player's ability to bump and harass the offense off the ballReduces energy lost when exerting efforts on defenseMakes life difficult for the offensive players when trapped WTF 2k how he got 99 speed and diamond lonzo not

John Wall - Career stats, game logs, biographical info, awards, and achievements for the NBA and NCAA. have you ever watched john wall in his prime The badges on this card look perfect and I can't wait to pick up this card and drop 50 on somebody. For my budget team should I pick up this John wall or the prime westbrook Its gonna be game breaking His passing is one of his best traits. have you ever watched john wall in his prime How does he have 26 HOF badges and no Dimer? has a career average of 9.2 assists despite having shit teammates, and 2 seasons with over 10 assists and he doesn't get HOF Dimer and 89 pass accuracy?! Miss Watching this guy cant wait for him to come back, deserves this card 100% tho The badges on this card look perfect and I can't wait to pick up this card and drop 50 on somebody.