Now Playing Just give him the trophy already. The 48-year-old actor, who’s been in show business for 40 years, is returning to hosting “Catch 21” as the reboot launches on Game Show Network.

Now Playing The show has had a number of hosts since it started in 1989.

Jones recorded what was intended to be a demo for Shaw, but when she heard it she was so impressed with Jones's delivery that she declined the song and recommended that Jones release it himself.

"I'm sure we'll be using all my different talents — no reason to hold back. Bob Saget hosted the first eight seasons. He says it also provides a safe space for family-friendly viewing that you can't get if you set your kids free online. Perfect 10s. "The videos are truly the stars of this show, and what Tom did so well was assist those videos, not try to create his own comedy over the videos," Ribeiro says. As for the type of videos that really get him laughing, Ribeiro says he loves the ones that feature epic fails (but adds that the show producers call video submitters to make sure no one was seriously hurt). About “It’s Not Unusual” The classic theme song to the classic Carlton dance. "You never know what they're gonna find," Ribeiro says.

It's not unusual to get excited about this: Alfonso Ribeiro will be the new host of America's Funniest Home Videos. Ribeiro says that even though you can find a lot of the videos from the show on YouTube, the program provides a unique space. "It's Not Unusual" is a song written by Les Reed and Gordon Mills, first recorded by a then-unknown Tom Jones, after having first been offered to Sandie Shaw. Published May 23, 2015 at 4:00 PM CDT On Air "Which is something that I plan on doing myself — allowing my energy and my flavor to definitely be there, but to allow the videos to remain being the stars of this show."

It's not unusual to get excited about this: Alfonso Ribeiro will be the new host of Dancing With The Stars 2015 Winner: Riker Lynch vs Rumer Willis (SPOILER ALERT)ABC renews nearly two dozen primetime shows and adds more!Watch babies' wide-eyed reactions to 'Star Wars' trailerTriple shooting leaves 40-year-old woman dead, 2 males in critical condition: Police32-year-old man shot dead in the city's Cedarbrook section: Police'Filth-Adelphia is Back': Philadelphia neighbors say trash is piling upRelief effort underway to help North Coventry fire victimsCommunity remembers 18-year-old allegedly killed by ex-boyfriend'Setting off alarms': Murphy says NJ's COVID-19 numbers are climbingGov. Alfonso Ribeiro, best remembered as Carlton in "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air", whipped out the ace card in Dancing With The Stars. This week, after 15 years on the job, Tom Bergeron passed on the torch to Alfonso Ribeiro, who first captured America's heart as Carlton Banks on

@WitneyCarson and I are doing The Carlton Dance to Tom Jones

The perfect CarltonDance Carlton Dancing Animated GIF for your conversation. Ribeiro says he won't be surprised if he brings his Copyright 2020 NPR. Ribeiro says that long-time host Bergeron found the secret of the show.

"I think I might be able to win the $100,000 with that one ... but they probably won't let me win it," he says. On Air On Air Discover and Share the best GIFs on Tenor.

Alfonso Ribeiro is getting a new role on TV.

fire victimsNo new positive results for Phillies; Cardinals game postponedElection offices preparing for more voters to mail in ballots

To see more, visit https://www.npr.org.

"You never know where their search is gonna take them." Alfonso Ribeiro, best known as Carlton Banks from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air will host America's Funniest Home Videos for its 26th season starting in the fall. Now Playing

"There's no way to know what, uh, what we'll end up doing," he tells NPR's Arun Rath.

So, yeah, I think we'll probably find a way to work it in."

Music: Tom Jones "It's not unusual" Wolf: No truth to rumor he's closing Pennsylvania schoolsVIDEO: Woman assaulted in NJ Staples in dispute over maskTeen arrested in Twitter hack that hit Obama, Gates accountsCommunity rallies around North Coventry Twp.