You'll get a belt from yer dad. If you're not asleep when the boozers close When he hears the things that you did

Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! She began her career as a singer in 1963, and is most famous in the UK for her singles "Anyone Who Had a Heart" (1964) and "You're My World" (1964), both of which reached number one. Lyrics Stan Kelly sings Liverpool Lullaby. Strawberry jam tarts in your hair. It's quite a struggle every day When he hears the things that you did You'll get a belt from yer dad. When he hears the things that you didYou'll get a belt from yer dad. Cilla Black - Liverpool Lullaby Lyrics. Oh you are a mucky kid, When he hears the things that you did You'll get a belt from yer dad.

"You're My World" was also a modest hit in the United States, peaking at No.26 on the Billboard Hot 100. Oh, you have your fath INC.

Made with love & passion in Italy. Oh, you have your father's nose You'll get a belt from yer dad. Cilla Black OBE (born Priscilla Maria Veronica White, 27 May 1943) is an English singer, actress, entertainer and media personality. Livin' on yer father's pay. Enjoyed everywhereIf you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them.Oh you are a mucky kid Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, T.R.O.

And she gets paid on Friday. Dirty as a dustbin lid. In May 2010, new research published by BBC Radio 2 claimed that her version of "Anyone Who Had a Heart" was the UK's biggest selling single by a female artist in the 1960s. Perhaps one day we'll have a splash And buy your dad a brewery. Lyrics for Liverpool Lullaby by Cilla Black Oh you are a mucky kid Dirty as a dustbin lid. Black had eleven Top Ten hits on the British charts between 1964 and 1971. You're growing up a real hard case. When Littlewoods provide the cash. Lyrics to Liverpool Lullaby by Cilla Black from the The Best of Cilla Black [EMI Australia] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Better days are coming soon. But there's no one can take your place And leaves me without any. Although you have no silver spoon
Oh you are a mucky kid Dirty as a dustbin lid.
He commented in his liner notes: Stan Kelly's pathos filled ballad was sung by my former Spinners companion, Tony Davis, without accompaniment and I agree that this is the best treatment. So crimson in the dark it glows. Hughie Jones sang Liverpool Lullaby in 2005 on his Fellside album Liverpool Connexions. Song: Liverpool lullaby Artist: Cilla Black Lyrics: Stan Kelly Music: Traditional Album: The best of Cilla Tabbed by: DJ 29th Oct 2014 / Time signature: 3/4 (Waltz time) / CAPO: 2nd fret (So Our Nelly's working at the loom Go fast asleep for your mummy.You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial Dirty as a dustbin lid. Cilla Black Liverpool Lullaby lyrics & video : Oh you are a mucky kid Dirty as a dustbin lid. When he hears the things that you did You'll get a belt from yer dad. We'll get a house in Knotty Ash Oh you have your father's face In all the world you haven't a care Oh you are a mucky kid The beggar drinks it all away And I have got so many. When he hears the things that you did You'll get a belt from yer dad.

Oh you are a mucky kid Dirty as a dustbin lid. "Liverpool Lullaby" is by far his most endearing and successful song. You look so scruffy lying there