The teacher and staff are really nice people. I am glad I listened to my dad.”     written by: Steve NalbandianJuly 20, 2020 - L.J. It is located just over one hour from Boston, Massachusetts, and less than an hour from Providence, Rhode Island and Hartford, Connecticut. “I’m a very competitive person. “I was 47 points away and I actually scored 47 points to get it? Academically, this school is unlike any other high school with small class sizes and a challenging curriculum.I like how we have access to computers and other technology to get our school work done and to fill out our college applications. That was a great experience. Please contact the school for more details.Tests that are either required or recommended for admission to the school. Please contact the school for more details.Interview requirements for admission to the school. The points just happened.” Hicks, a self-described “people person” who has never been shy about meeting new people and making friends quickly, likes to play up-tempo and push the ball up the floor, finding good looks for his teammates.

The food is average, the diner could be better. Email. I like winning a lot,” he said. Find tuition info, acceptance rates, reviews and more. Putnam Science Academy is a private boarding school in New England in the northeastern United States, dating back to the church school established in 1868. It’s competing with yourself. Non-Discrimination Policy - Putnam Science Academy encourages diversity both in its student body and employees. The purpose was to win. “I like winning. Putnam Science Academy, located in Putnam, CT, is a private school that operates independently of the Putnam public school system. I feel privileged to teach and to be a part of a school such as this one. We offer a high school diploma with a focus on science and math and other opportunities to hone in on your basketball skills with one of …
For more information, please contact the school.Average SAT composite score out of 1600, as reported by Niche users from this school.Average ACT composite score out of 36, as reported by Niche users from this school.What are your favorite school events or traditions?The percentage of students who board at the school.The most represented countries at the school, excluding the United States.The percentage of boarding students who are from outside the United States.Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.Student-Teacher Ratio may not be indicative of class size.

The financial aid pool is, however, very competitive, and families applying for aid should begin the process as early as possible.