Free WiFi is offered in public areas. With the hope in mind we will have the chance to better your experience, we look forward to welcoming you again sometimes soon.

The Hotel is indeed very close to the House of People, a building which is the top 3 largest buildings in the world, alongside The Pentagon, hosting the sessions of the Romanian Parliament. Stately, elegant and the most spacious in Bucharest, our luxury hotel rooms range in size from 60 sqm to 150 sqm, being appointed to well suit both business and leisure travelers in Romania.

We are very happy that in this troubled times we can offer our guest an escape on our terrace, The Garden, where anyone can enjoy a variety of salads, best burgers, desserts, homemade ice-tea, and a large variety of drinks. See 1,663 traveller reviews, 1,358 photos, and cheap rates for JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, ranked #15 of 198 hotels in Bucharest and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We are very lucky to have associates like Liliana and Larisa who are paying extra attention to details, offering our guests wonderful memories. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. Our hotel's city has plenty to offer! A pillow menu is available. Early check-in is available for a fee of RON 200 (subject to availability). Liliana goes out of her way to make you feel special and take care of you. The JW Marriott in Bucharest resides in a historical area which carries the legacy of King Carol II and his architectural plan dating back in 1935.

Yes, there's an airport shuttle. Limited spots are available. Its seamless blend of modern luxury and authentic appeal enhances each stay in Bucharest, Romania with a holistic offering, that is both distinctive and deeply enriching. Afla cele mai noi stiri despre Bucharest Marriott Grand Hotel cu ajutorul editorilor Viva.ro - Noutati despre vedete, interviuri, staruri de la Hollywod, evenimente mondene, frumusete, moda

All rights reserved.Located in Bucharest, JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel is connected to a shopping center. Best regards, Tino Lindner General Manager We stayed here for 3 nights and we had no regrets choosing JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel. The bed was so comfy. Prices and availability subject to change. Popular attractions Palace of the Parliament and Romanian Athenaeum are located nearby. Located in Bucharest, JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel is connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Palace of the Parliament and Romanian National Opera. The venue has been welcoming guests to its welcoming rooms since 2000. I am very happy to find out you enjoyed the room and i am thrilled to see our staff are delivering an excellent service. This 5-star hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Romanian Athenaeum and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from National Arena.

Open for lunch, dinner, and Sunday Brunch dining at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel. Thank you!Dear Khairulshah, Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel and for taking the time to give us your feedback.

As of Aug 1, 2020, prices found for a 1-night stay for 2 adults at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel on Aug 7, 2020 start from $104, excluding taxes and fees. Liliana, On our first trip last year we met her and she was amazing she made the entire trip fantastic for us. From AU$123 per night on Tripadvisor: JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel, Bucharest. Me and my friends went here yesterday and were happy to see all safety measures were taken.

Rich in recent history, the hotel is located on "Dealul Spirii" hill in Bucharest. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. It was built in the 80's as part of the same urbanism plan as one of the satellite buildings, adjoining Parliament Palace, the second largest building in the world. Jw Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel is located in a shopping area of Bucharest in 15 minutes walking distance from Izvor. Immerse yourself in the timeless luxury of the JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel in Romania, a destination in itself. The heritage of the hotel building boasts stately appointed ample spaces, luxury lobby with warm colors accented by natural daylight, marvelous marble staircases, and imposing cupolas. I am happy to find out you enjoyed the experience on our terrace, The Garden, i am however disappointed to find out we did not fully meet your expectations. Online-Buchung. Relax or revitalise yourself at the World Class Health Academy at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel in Romania, where you can find top-of-the-line equipment, fitness classes and and a heated indoor pool. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.

Yes, this hotel allows cats and dogs (limit 2 per room).