I miss you.35) Your role in my life was so central. If nothing else, maybe destiny will hear your pain… and give you yet another chance to relive all the happy memories that friendship has given you.1) I have no regrets. I miss you.32) How big a mess my life is without you, can’t you see? I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.But I must admit I miss you quite terribly.
Touchy miss you status, captions and quotes. Take my Facebook away, take my car away… just give me my friend back. So to put end to this best friends captions issue, we have gathered 1 01+ Best Friend captions that you can use for your Instagram, Facebook, tumblr or Twitter photos! Let your bestie know how much you are missing him or her. I miss you…!Missing someone is a part of loving them.

If you’re looking for some best I miss you quotes to use as a Do you feel that? Missing Someone Instagram Captions Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. But who’s going to explain that to my heart? I miss you.I miss you captions on Instagram, funny banter on Facebook, cute pins on Pinterest, sweet short texts and romantic lines are the best way to tell your special one how much you’re missing him/her. I’m alone without you. And I have definitely passed the test because I miss you a lot. I miss you.37) When you were here, life was sweet and tasty. I miss you.Spending even one day without seeing you is like living a life without feeling happy. I miss you.Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will still miss you the second you leave.When I miss you, I read our old conversations, smile like an idiot, listen to songs that remind me of you, then miss you more.How vulnerable a turtle feel without its shell, is how I feel without your hugs. I Miss You Messages for Friends: In life, friendship is everything. I remember all the promises we made, I hope that our friendship never fades. Missing your best friend can make you feel hollow from inside. I miss you.17) If thinking about every beautiful memory that I share with you was equal to traveling one mile, then we would practically be sitting next to each other right now.

I miss you.23) The true test of our friendship is not how much fun we have when we are together but how much we miss each other when we are not together. Missing someone gets easier every day because even though it's one day further from the last time you saw each other, it's one day closer to the next time you will. I miss you.25) College may have taken you away from me but there is one place from where you will never leave, my heart. 30) I don’t want to be friends forever with you, because even forever seems like too short a time for our friendship. Please Come Back Soon. I miss you.21) I remember the way we argued, but still remained glued. Life tore us apart but I’m glad I had the chance to call you my friend. I miss you like hell. I miss you.29) The movies are lifeless, the cafes look barren, and even I, am not the same without you. Now that you’re away, everything is sour and savory. I miss you.11) Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be. Please come back quickly, I beg you to restore my life’s sanity.40) I love you and hate you at the same time because you gave me the best thing in life, friendship… and then went away.I Miss You Messages for Friends: Missing You Quotes I miss you.18) Being away from you has brought a definitive and hurting twist in my life’s story. I miss you.26) Numbness is all I can feel, darkness is all I can see. Even the sight of an extra cup lying across the table makes me smile… because it reminds me of the time when you were here. Here is our fresh collection of 200+ Instagram Captions for Friends.