{{#sender.isSelf}}

"It seems to be an exciting time for the club, especially with the stadium move next season. It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts to your comment. Related News. 9 March 2020 09:00.

I can’t wait to get going with London Irish. "“His leadership and influence over our squad has been outstanding to witness – particularly given the challenges we’ve all recently faced.“As soon as I arrived at Daceyville it became pretty apparent that Rob was the sort of character that could lead this group through the season, it’s panned out a little differently [with COVID-19] to what we expected but he’s handled himself unbelievably well throughout.“He leaves a real mark on this group with the experience he’s been able to impart on the next generation of Waratah and while we’re sad to see him go, we understand what a great opportunity this is for Simmo and his young family.”Simmons said it was a decision that he considered at length and after much deliberation, felt the time was right to move onto a new challenge in his career.“It was a really tough decision [to leave] but after speaking with many people around me, I felt that now was the time to take the opportunity to play overseas,” Simmons explained.“Timing with situations like this can’t always be perfect, but the Waratahs have been fantastic in understanding my desire to take on a new challenge.“I’ve loved my time in Super Rugby and the last few years with the Waratahs, it’s a wonderful organisation and it’s been an honour to lead this group throughout 2020.“My teammates and our management team have been tremendous over the last few years, there’s a lot to be excited about here in New South Sign up to our mailing list for a weekly digest from the wide world of rugby. There are no comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts Independent Premium. try again, the name must be unique

Please “We are very happy that we had the capacity to recruit someone of Rob’s abilities and we are excited to see him in the London Irish shirt.” There are no Independent Premium comments yet - be the first to add your thoughts try again, the name must be uniquePlease Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. Tom Fowlie celebrates after scoring one of London Irish's four triesAsaili Tikoirotuma flicks the ball out of the back of his handThe victory was just the third league win this season for IrishLondon Irish show there’s life still in them in victory over Harlequins but time running out to avoid Premiership dropEmail already exists.

London Irish confirm signing of Wallabies centurian Rob Simmons Documentaries, Highlights, Shows, and More, all for Free!