Comes from the Hebrew culture.Refers to the phrase ‘my god is Yahweh.’ It is a Hebrew word.The one with the little dark eye. It is an Irish word and is the masculine version of the name Eshne, which comes from the Irish Gaelic language.Used as another variation of the name Konrad, it means the one who is bold and can give good counsel. It is a Hebrew name.The name means the one who is as bright and as luminous as a shining star. It is an Italian word.Refers to the one who is bright. It is an English word.The name means the one who is the ruler of the home and is a powerful ruler. 9 years ago.

It is an English word.He who is as bright as a beam of light.

It was earlier used as an Old English surname and is an English word.It refers to the one who is originally a native of Brittany. It is an English word.The one who lives on or near a moor.

Isaac is a Hebrew word.The name means to be attached or to be pledged to someone or something. The name came from Zeus Georgos, who was worshipped as the god of crops.It is a Biblical name and another variation of the name Judah. The name means mind or spirit. My husband and I have a couple names we like but we are trying to make them work with the middle names Katie, Kate or libby, and Clarke. It is an Old English name.The name was first used for those who were large or tall in their build. The name is derived from the Old Nordic word bekkr, which meant stream. It is Latin.It means the one who is a native of France.

It is a Celtic word.He who is a wanderer or lives in exile. It is an English name.It means a cowshed or the one who lives in or near one. It originated to its current form from the words blac or blaac. Comes of Hebrew origins.The one who will honor god.

It is an English word.A charming and smart man. Comes from the English language.It refers to the phrase ‘Yahweh is salvation.’ The word is of Hebrew origin.The one who has a crooked nose. It means the one who is as strong and as fearless as a bear. Anonymous.

It is an English word.The one who can carry a heavy load. The name has biblical references as well. It is an English word.Refers to the phrase ‘god is gracious’ and ‘the one who is a gift from god.’ It is an Irish word.The shorter version of Jackson, which means the son of Jack. It is a Greek word and has references in Greek mythology.Means the one who is variable.

10 Answers.

Relevance. Clark Ashton Smith, pulp fiction writer and poet, painter, and sculptor Clark Gable, actor Clark Beckham, singer (American Idol Season 14 Runner-up) Clark Brandon, '80s teen idol Clark Kellog (Basketball player in 1980s) William Clark, explorer of Lewis & Clark fame the painter Clark Cortez. Say the names out loud and read all the meanings to understand which middle name will go best with your baby boy’s first name.Moms, if you have selected a middle name for your baby which consists of one, two or three syllables, do share it here.All rights reserved. It means the one who is great, or of big achievements.
It also means the birthday of the lord, hence the Christmas season.

my boyfriend is a big superman fan and if we have a son he wants the name to be Clark which is fine with me because i like it i just cant think of anything to go with it.

It is an English word.Refers to the phrase ‘my brother is exalted’ or ‘the one who is lofty.’The one who lives on a large settlement or homestead. It is a Latin name.Caleb means the one who is like the heart. The right middle name will complement your baby’s first name, so the right one is rather important. It is an English word.The middle name comes from deriving two different words. Comes from an Old English origin.The one who advances or crosses a river. It is an English name.It is thought to be a shorter version of the name Abraham, which is also a Biblical name. Reese is an English word.It is a variation of the name John and means the phrase ‘god is gracious’ and ‘gift of god.’ It is an Irish name.The name means the numeric three and was originally used for the third born child. The name is Latin.To be watchful and alert at all times.