I interviewed at Actian.At time, they need people real quickly so there were 5 people interviewed me plus a phone interview.I applied online. Have you thinking about how to manage a project? Avec ça vous êtes bon candidat merciDans un journal. Would you like us to review something? 57 Common Interview Questions, Answers and Examples by Duncan Muguku. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Actian (Palo Alto, CA (US)).Had 3 - 4 hours of F2F discussions, then went on-site.

The process took 4+ weeks. HR moved me up to hiring manager. I applied online. There were lot of questions on past experience and some algorithm questions. Gave me a week to build a full rest api using maven, spring. This question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it’s … How did that make you feel? I interviewed at Actian (Palo Alto, CA (US)).Had 3 - 4 hours of F2F discussions, then went on-site. The process took 3 weeks. Gave me a week to build a full rest api using maven, spring. Are you sure you want to replace it?Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile?Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. There are currently no benefit reviews for this company. Interview. manager does code review and follow up if they like your product. I was then called back and asked to come in for back-to-back personal interviews with 5 others in the same department with various leadership roles.I applied through other source. It gives tips on how to answer questions that are likely to be asked in interviews.. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. Recevez de nouvelles offres d'emploi et de nouveaux avis chaque semaine !Conseils des candidats pour un entretien chez ActionPour rechercher des emplois aux États-Unis, rendez-vous sur Les cookies nous permettent de vous fournir nos services. I interviewed at Actian (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2013.The process was an application, personality test, phone interview with manager, technical phone interview, and then a business presentation.They said no negotiation, but I later found out that many did.I applied through a recruiter. They wanted to know if I could design solutions. Interview Tips; 50 Most Common Interview Questions; How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates!) The process took a week. They often start with the phrase, “Tell me about a time when you…” Also known as STAR interview questions or behavior-based interview questions. I interviewed at Actian (Austin, TX (US)).Multiple rounds of interviews with sales managers and sales director. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Actian.At time, they need people real quickly so there were 5 people interviewed me plus a phone interview.I applied online. There were lot of questions on past experience and some algorithm questions. Actian Interview Questions Executive Role Interview. What impact would you make for the company on your first day?

Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. The process took 2 weeks. Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. I interviewed at Actian.First, I had a phone Interview by the manager I would directly report to. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The process took 5 weeks. they ask you to explain how you go about build a product. Tough interview questions vary widely between industries, but there are several tough questions employers commonly use to learn more about you as a candidate. Notre Avis d'autres personnes sur le processus d'entretien chez Action.Nous recherchons des personnes simples Êtes vous simple.En savoir plus sur les questions d'entretien chez ActionStyle décontracté et professionnel (chemise/chemisier veste et jean…)Si vous avez été contacté c'est que vous avez de grande chance d'etre pris en cdd deja …Faire de calcule de scotk de magasin en 6 minutes. The process took 4+ weeks.