It entitled me to admission to the 5 biggest Roman sites in the City and gave me 1 year to see them. The "Trier Gold Hoard" coin collection is closed until further notice due to extensive maintenance work. I especially enjoyed their collection of mosaics that had been found in the area. Haz clic en el enlace del mail que te acabamos de enviar y empieza a viajar con nosotros.Michelin Travel Partner tratará su dirección de E-mail para gestionar su abono al boletín ViaMichelin. Het Rheinisches Landesmuseum Trier is een prachtig museum in Trier. This is a really good museum covering the history of Trier from early times through to the late Medieval. Parking wasn't too bad to find. There is lots so see and the Roman collection in particular is fantastic Well worth the time to visit - impressive collection of Roman antiquities. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. I would say it is only second to the treasure trove in the Naples, Italy Archaeological Museum. The ruins of the Imperial Baths and the Amphitheater are situated in the east, the Barbara Baths and the Roman bridge in the southwest, the Porta Nigra in the north and the reconstructed Basilica of … Die Römerbauten und das Rheinische Landesmuseum Trier sind wieder geöffnet. No te pierdas nada de las novedades, ni de nuestros mejores planes para tus desplazamientos. El museo de Renania cuenta con una sección dedicada a la prehistoria y otra de antigüedades romanas, particularmente ricas. El museo de Renania cuenta con una sección dedicada a la prehistoria y otra de antigüedades romanas, particularmente ricas. Wanneer je in Trier het Rheinisches Landesmuseum bezoekt kun je alles te weten komen over de geschiedenis van de Eifel, het mooiste gedeelte van Duitsland. Its collections of (local) Roman sculptures, Roman mosaics and frescos are among the best in Germany (along with those of the Römisch-Germanisches Museum in Cologne, the Rheinisches Landesmuseum Bonn and the Römisch-Ger… Het museum laat meer dan 200.000 jaar geschiedenis zien over de Eifel regio. Be aware that most of the exhibit signs are only in German, but that didn't take away that muchOutstanding collections from the Roman empire at Trier. Calcula tu trayecto desde y hacia , encuentra tu restaurante o tu hotel y consulta el mapa de en ViaMichelin. Das Rheinische Landesmuseum Trier ist eines der bedeutendsten archäologischen Museen in Deutschland. What restaurants are near Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum)?Restaurants near Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum): The audio guide is good in English but only covers key objects. I urge you to dThis is a fantastic museum for roman art and pre-Roman archeology. There are Además de los maravillosos mosaicos y las estatuillas de bronce, destaca sobre todo el barco de Neumagen, que baja por el Mosela cargado de vino. Puede utilizar en cualquier momento el vínculo para darse de baja integrado en el boletín. The Roman monuments and the Rheinisches Landesmuseum Trier is open to the public again. Bed down in 3-star hotels on this round-trip multi-day journey, which offers a great introduction to this exciting world region.Ancient Ruins, Historic Sites, Points of Interest & LandmarksWhen is Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum) open?Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum) is open:What hotels are near Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum)?Hotels near Rhineland Museum (Rheinisches Landesmuseum):