All day and new Evening wine tastings/dinner
Our tour guides are knowledgeable about Oregon wines, the agriculture involved in growing wine grapes, the history of the Oregon wine industry, and the winemakers that make all of this possible. vvn112 Cambridge, MassachusettsI would recommend Sea to Summit to anyone staying in Portland for the ski shuttle, or for any of the other tours. "I have to do this right now.

Book My Tour Book My Event Oregon Wine Tours Since 1994 Incredible wine experiences in Portland, Maine. Mike is simply the best! "Soo, I was a bit nervous because I booked this months in advance, from a recommendation of a friend of mine. Mercedes Sprinter Carries 4-14. My mom and I did a Tesla 6-hour tour in November. Mike is great!! At Wine Tours Northwest we take great pride in working with you to design a personalized wine tour of either the stunning Northern Willamette valley or the gorgeous Columbia River Gorge that is tailored to fit your wine and food interests.

Mike recommended a restaurant for our dinner that night and even dropped us off right at the door. Josh put together great tours for me and my friends even though I called pretty last minute. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. We offer a variety of tours for everyone, from our classic all-day Wine Country Tour and Private Wine Tour, great for discovering the vineyards of the Willamette Valley, to our Portland City Tour, where you discover famous landmarks and fun hot-spots. Experience the best of Willamette Valley wine country on a guided wine-tasting tour from Portland.

So I have to start by 2:30am from Hillsboro.

We also organize "team building" wine tours for larger groups on special request.My friends and I came up to Portland for a girls trip. It was difficult to really gain insight into the wine making process, winery strategy and overall mission/vision.

The go to wine tour company! Mike was a great tour guide and knew so much about the area and the wines. Tour#2;Multnomah falls is closed but we still get to see 2 waterfalls and scenic stops in the columbia gorge/hood river/wine tasting experience* ‍ About willamette valley tour offers customized fun tours and activities to oregon's vineyards and wineries, breweries and popular state attractions.

Learn more . We also offer airport transfers. emailed back and forth before the trip to establish our tastes and set up a terrific itinerary for us., we aimed at visiting seven(!) My two girlfriends and I had a wonderful day with Mike showing us around. I would not hesitate to recommend Wine Tours Northwest for anyone looking to visit the Oregon wine scene.My mom and I visited Portland, Oregon and took advantage of going on some wine tours and selected this tour company with "Doc" as our guide. Highly recommend!As the reviewers before me have posted, and the ratings indicate... this tour was fabulous and Mike is the best.My mother and I went on a full day, private tour with Nancy and enjoyed every minute. We had a morning of beautiful vistas and amazing waterfalls and learned about the history and nature of the region.

Amazing service and knowledge of the Willamette valley!

Besides great reviews, it was easy to have a tour for as few as 2 (my mom and I) at a good price.

Even though I grew up in Oregon I had never enjoyed wine while I lived here. My boyfriend and I did a day winery tour with Mike in April. Tesla Model X Carries 1-6. The three of us would definitely recommend this tour.I did research before heading to Portland and the Willamette Valley and liked the reviews that I read for Wine Tours Northwest. He is also an excellent photographer, he snapped some great shots of us doing barrel tastings and much more.

While debating between a trip to Sonoma and Oregon I came across this tour while yelping and decided lets do this one with all the 5 star reviews. Righting the review once these guys dropped me in airport. We offer private winery tours, Columbia Gorge tours, ect. Where do I start?! We booked with him about 3 days before we needed to book our tour and it was no problem at all! This close proximity to Portland creates a perfect opportunity for a day of touring Oregon’s wine country with Sea to Summit, Portland Oregon's original tour and adventure company.