"Especially down in defence, if you can read the play well and get into positions where you can cut off the ball it sometimes puts you in the way of on-coming players. His last quarter against North Melbourne was just exceptional.'' Age: 26yr 7mth    Games: 152     Born: December 29, 1993     Over the past few years, he’s been one of the most consistent defenders in the game. Register now and experience the future of Fantasy Footy today. Height: 177cm Weight: 81kg Position: Defender Last Drafted: Round 6, Pick #86 2013 National Draft by Adelaide Crows. Name: Rory Laird Age: 26 Club: Adelaide Crows Position: Defender 2019 Highest Score: 134 Vs St Kilda (AFLFantasy) 124 Vs St Kilda (SuperCoach) Players that are capable of putting an average of 110+ over six weeks. And rather than it being one I think it’s a combination of several. It’s even more common than not to see Want access 24 hours early to the 50 Most Relevant podcasts? ... Age Club # List Games Goals Votes Awards and List Movements League Club Games Reserves Under 18s; 2010: 16: SANFL: West Adelaide: 13: 2011: 17: SANFL: West Adelaide: 7: 4: Drafted by Adelaide with Rookie Draft pick #5: "That's the way Walshy wants us to play, we've got to be strong around the ball and strong around the contest," Laird said. The figurine is not a toy and should be kept out of reach of children under 12 years of age. Laird is currently averaging almost 23 disposals per game in 2015 at an efficiency rate of 81.1%, up from 16 per game in 2014. "He told me he's had too many kicks, that's why he's a bit sore," teammate Tom Lynch joked. If it does happen, then I've got to be ready for it." "Crouch finished the 2017 season as the league's leader in disposals with 825. Laird spent most of the final term with his foot iced up after jumping up and down in pain after kicking the ball in the first minute of the last quarter. Rory Laird says he believes his aggression and attack on the football is paramount to his success at the top level. Age: 26yr 6mth Games: 151 Born: December 29, 1993 Origin: West Adelaide.

Added to these tons were eight scores between 90-99 and only three below 80. Size: 18cm, 23cm, 30cm, 1:10 Scale. Rory Laird #29 Adelaide Crows. Do not lick, swallow or eat parts of the figurine as it may cause health issues including but not limited to suffocation and poisoning. He starred in numerous Westerns in the 1950s and 1960s, and appeared in supporting roles in films such as How to Marry a Millionaire (1953). What game style do they play? "The more I play the more it will continue to improve."