The process took 4 weeks. I would absolutely recommend this company to anyone based on my experience and the experiences of others who have worked here.I applied online. The Rotation Program is an immersive 18 month program aimed at building skills, collaboration and creating company affinity. Jan 2018 – Apr 2019 1 year 4 months. Open Source Security Meetup (OSSM): Virtual Edition It was a very professional process and I truly enjoyed working with their recruitment team. Overall I thought it went well and it was mostly a surface level interview with them just asking my interest rather than any technical questions. Search job openings at Rapid7. Business Strategy Rotational Program Rapid7. In the end, they couldn't hire me because of the pandemic.I applied online. Interview. The second interview lasted 30 minutes and was also pleasant. I interviewed for the Software Rotational Program and had an initial call interview. After a pleasant conversation, he set up my second interview. Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US) Accepted Offer. The process took 2 weeks. The process took a week. Interviews. I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid7 in January 2020.I interviewed for the Software Rotational Program and had an initial call interview. The recruiter was very professional throughout, giving me updates through the process. Additionally, she was coughing the entire interview and acknowledged that was "sick". The process took 2 weeks. I had three interviews, one with a hiring manager, another with the tier manager and finally the director of Customer Success.I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. Financial Analyst Internship RocketDrop LLC. Specifically, the interview process involved TWO phone screens, a document redline assignment, negotiation simulation, and in-person interview with 4 staff members. Positive Experience. Would you like us to review something? Despite telling me that they would contact me, I was left ghosted and the recruiter stopped answering my calls.After a preliminary phone screening, I went in person to the R7 headquarters. The process took 2 weeks. The process took a week. An internal recruiter reached out to me, set up a phone call and then after the called got instant feedback that the team wanted to meet.I applied through a recruiter. 58 Rapid7 jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Rapid7 employees. The process took 2 weeks. We don’t like to stay with one vendor with what we do, but when that vendor continually is the best in each category, it’s kind of hard not to go with them.Rapid7 MDR is my security arm providing ‘change thought’ in my department. Rapid7 is here to help you reduce risk across your entire connected environment so your company can focus on what matters most.