Major Lazer Kevin Batchelor

The Top Ten. One of the 5 best ever.He stay current, where a lot of artist has fallen off. He is far better than shatta wale and alkalineA real talent try his new album you "should" amazedOne of the biggest underrated artist in Africa as a whole, his lyrical content is world classWinky d is the man...and the best of all times #extraterrestrialWinky D is a very talented dancehall artist try listening to disappear it will become a diseaseWinky is the best even in terms of live performanceGully always on top..

Sanchez Patra Check it out.

Shabba is the reason all of the artists on this list are here. His dancehall album Mr. Sly & Robbie Shatta have revived reggae dancehall in not only Ghana but Africa, and today every youth is loving up to him as role model . Diana King 1 Shatta Wale. He is also one of the best performers. Barrington Levy Shinehead Luciano Yellowman I love the song journey! Started by two brothers: Mesajah & paXon. Damian Marley Mention has the most hits of any dancehall albums. He is versatile in his delivery showing massive range, and coupled that range of vocal with range of message and type of song.

This represents a look at greatest dancehall bands of all time - across many decades - since the most famous dancehall artists ever are listed, and the order is decided by actual fans of the best dancehall music. Gentleman resides in Cologne, but sometimes names Jamaica as his…Damian Robert Nesta "Jr. Gong" Marley (born July 21, 1978 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a reggae artist who has won three Grammy awards. 266451 views Izrael Exile. I can't wait for his concert over here when he is freedHands down the best. 43946 views Zambian. Super Cat Buju Banton Before that most of the USA only knew of Bob Marley and UB40. Großen Einfluss auf die jamaikanische Dancehall-Entwicklung hatte das sogenannte Toasten, eine Art des Sprechgesangs, die durch Künstler wie U-Roy bekannt wurde. Dennis Brown A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please Sean Paul Ryan Francis Henriques (born January 9, 1973 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a Grammy Award winning reggae and dancehall singer and rapper. Guys he never gives up..The message and melody in his delivery is superb and balancedShatta wale is not a dancehall artist but dancehall its self.. Bounty Killer Lieutenant Stitchie Their music is a mix of raggamuffin, traditional reggae and roots sound with elements of dancehall. P.O.V. I think he deserves to be the best and I thank all those who voted for him. by Yung D3mz) Koffee – Lockdown. SPONSORED SONGS : Taulo by Vision & Kekero ; If Only You Knew by Dreamtwinz ; Zambian Music: Dancehall.

The musical structure is rooted in reggae though the rhythms, played by drum machines, are considerably faster. Had worked with a huge list of some of the biggest names in rap and R&B and Reggae industry and one of the most respected by his fellow artists. White Mice Govana – Likkle Bit a Money. Time zone: he contributed by far the most to dancehall and is still doing soBounty killer boss the most artist in my opinion he is the bestHe brought an exception in the reggae dancehall music #he is giftedHe's to much. 274254 views Danny Kaya. 214239 views OC Osilliation. It consists of 'Tomek "Miodu" Mioduszewski' and…Polish reggae, dancehall, ragga & hip-hop band from Wroclaw.

Jahmiel – Rich (Big Move Riddim) Aidonia – Look. Bookmark: http://dancehallandreggae.tv/dancehall Dancehall is a genre of Jamaican popular music that originated in the late 1970s.