The Razor Scooter E100 Battery can be used for up to 60 … Nathan Reich. From eco-friendly to juiced-up, our electric scooters are the awesome new way to put some zip in your ride.Our Crazy Cart line is expanding. Iconic products: Razor scooters, Crazy Cart, electric scooters, RipStik and ride-ons.

Amazon.co.uk: razor scooter. Razor Jr. scooters and ride-ons are tons of fun for preschoolers!COMING SOON!

Our innovative Razor scooters and ride-ons are award-winning rides that embody the spirit of freedom and fun.The legendary scooters that started it all! Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Prime Basket. Whether you’re looking to cruise or throw down some tricks, these rides are always ready to roll.

Add to Trolley.

Razorbase/eScootersDirect - shop for genuine Razor electric scooter and ride-on parts, Razor, JD Bug, Citybug electric scooters and ride-ons in the UK. /RazorWorldwide . Add to wishlist.

Razor E100 Scooter One of the UK's top selling electric scooter, the Razor E100 Scooter is the power-up you didn't know you needed. Glad to get one for my child today! Razor’s big wheel scooter lineup fits the varying needs of scooter riders, short and tall, with a range of proprietary features and the highest quality craftsmanship on the market.

I have ridden that thing almost everyday for the past 11 years and I haven't had to replace anything on it which shows how well made they are.

Please turn it on so that you experience this site's full capabilities.Please enable cookies in your web browser to improve your shopping experienceFounded in 2000, Razor Scooters are a global leading brand in wheeled action sports. Add to wishlist. Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter - Blue. A5 Air A5 Lux

E200 . Parents can ensure the safety of their child’s ride while children can still enjoy an exhilarating experience. Thomas Johnson. I have always had a scooter in my home growing up. Now big kids, little kids and adults can drift, drive and spin forward, backward, sideways, diagonally, and everything in between! Razor rides are inspired by California culture and the thrill of actions sports – from drift racing to motocross, dirt biking, snowboarding and surfing. We are currently open for business to support you in getting you where you want to be. Razor UK is the UK's #1 brand in wheeled action sports. One of our fan favorites is our Power Core 90 Electric Scooter. Connect With Razor Family. With innovative design, quality construction and cool features, these are the scooters that sparked a revolution.Our electric-powered scooters make it easy and exciting to keep on charging. Rating 4.700391 out of 5 (391) £34.99.