- Ignite TV subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video. I had posted in the rogers Forum is it possible to choose what modem you get because the Arris modem you get is puma 7 and someone said a technicolor modem is also available which will be broadcom and should be better than intel puma but I never got an answer. Bridge your mesh system.I did exactly that last night but it cuts my wifi speeds by more than half! When I leave the modem in gateway most I get is 80mb, weather my mesh system is in bridge mode or not there is no difference. Disable the WiFi but leave it as a router.

Watch live TV, On Demand content and your Cloud PVR recordings on any device at home or on the go. Rogers Ignite 500u, Advanced performance for the connected home to enjoy streaming, gaming and multitasking. Mesh networks are notorious for not having the capability to work properly with advanced networks such as these.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castThe unofficial subreddit of Rogers, one of the largest telecommunication providers in Canada.Press J to jump to the feed. Double your in-home network bandwidth with the introduction of Simultaneous Dual Band (2.4GHz/5GHz) support. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

Rogers Ignite TV Modem in Bridge mode stops working after a week Has anyone been able to successfully put Rogers modem in bridge mode and use their own router?? Good question I was going to go with Ignite TV and had it setup on a date but then cancelled it and went bell. Tv was still working fine but my mesh system showed the network was disconnected, I tried rebooting the Rogers modem but it didn’t fix it.I reset the modem and put it back in bridge mode and internet on my mesh system was working again...only for a week and died again!

Package Information: Gigabit Wi-Fi Modem … I have 150MB down and I've seen full speed out of my network at all times. The tech that came had a technicolor and he swapped it out no questions asked.I am wondering if anyone that has ignite tv service can confirm that the internet modem is any better than the CODA modem ? I think there were sometimes short spikes in latency with the Arris. That's great information, did you notice much difference between the Arris and Technicolor? • Gigabit Wi-Fi Modem rental included, , … Quickly and easily manage who’s connected from anywhere, on any device. Has anyone been able to successfully put Rogers modem in bridge mode and use their own router?? To get these speeds, we had to swap out the Rogers modem that we have had for the last two years.

I have an Amplifi HD mesh system and put ignite modem in bridge mode and everything was working perfect for about a week until internet just stopped working. Ignite WiFi™ Hub puts you in command of your WiFi. Included exclusively with Ignite Bundles and new Ignite Internet™ packages from Rogers Get ready for powerful WiFi at your fingertips. The csr said no problem and booked a van roll. The tech that came had a technicolor and he swapped it out no questions asked. Why You Should Care A few days ago, I got an e-mail from Rogers saying that I had to swap my cable modem/router for my Rogers Ignite Gigabit Internet for a new one within the next 30 days or so. This doesn’t make sense, it works fine for a week or so and then stops sending internet signal to my router? The csr said no problem and booked a van roll. Rogers Ignite 30 Modem and Wi-Fi router in one. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. My plan is 500mb and with rogers modem directly I get 500-600 down, same results in bridge mode from my mesh system. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Introducing a whole new way to WiFi. The csr asked me if there was an issue and I told him Arris modems had crappy intel chipsets and the technicolor has a sweet broadcom chipset and he laughed. The issue that you are having is likely the Mesh system that you are running and not the Rogers Router itself. Better bufferbloat and not as laggy?Good question I was going to go with Ignite TV and had it setup on a date but then cancelled it and went bell.