Recommend this product to use. Download manuals & user guides for 24 devices offered by Safety 1st in Thermometer Devices category. It comes with a case that keeps the thermometer safe. It has flexible tip by which my baby do not get harm..

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Show per page.

These are great! Digital Thermometer Probe Covers (5 x 1.4 Inches, 100-Pack)

The same thermometer has the capability to check the oral, under-arm, and rectal temperature.

Safety first nursery Thermometer can used in 3 ways - in oral, rectal and underarm. Please try your search again later.

Convenient and individually wrapped.

One person found this helpful. Safety 1st manufactures a variety of products for infants and their parents. I keep it under the arms its easier. It is provided with a flexible and gentle tip that ensures the baby is not hurt and it is convenient to take temperature readingsThe Safety 1st 3-in-1 Nursery Thermometer can be set to read temperatures in Celsius and Farenheat. Safety 1st is a company that sells all sorts of safe products for families with infants and small children.

100 Pack Digital Thermometer Probe Covers - 4.74 x 1.10 Inches - Universal Covers for Oral,Armpit,Rectum Electronic Thermometer - Disposable, Sterile & Sanitary

Product Information They are exactly what we needed (with a newborn and a 1st grader in the house) and I can see us having to order more as the cold and flu season arrives. It has an inbuilt flash light that helps in recording the temperature.My parents have this Safety 1st 3 in 1 nursery thermometer in their medical kit. We used it to check the fever whenever my kids fell sick.

Parents often like to double check a temperature when their baby is sick, but all digital thermometers should rest between readings to ensure accuracy. A friend of my husband suggested me to buy this thermometer when …

the thermometer captures temperature by using it under their arms, rectally or orally.

Part of its product line includes items for child care, including thermometers. We can measure it according to baby mood. It also has an insertion gauge which helps in checking the rectal temperature.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

It can be used to check the baby’s temperature in 3 different modes – oral, rectal, and under-arm. It is for taking an easy reading of body heat whenever a grandkid gets sick in their home.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Comment Report abuse. Safety first nursery Thermometer can used in 3 ways - in oral, rectal and underarm. I can easily recognized temperature reading , as it comes with the beeping, it is more comfortable for us to inspect it completely. Digital Thermometer Probe Covers (5 x 1.4 Inches, 100-Pack)

$24.95. It is a value for money productThanks For your Input, Your Review is pending for approval.

Finding them here (and in a 2 pack) was wonderful. Skip to main content ... Thermometer for Adults, Oral Thermometer for Fever, Medical Thermometer with Fever Alert, Memory Recall, C/F Switchable, Rectum Armpit Reading Thermometer for Baby Kids and Adults[2020 New Model] 4.0 out of 5 stars 70.