Text app to 54555 to download. Am not in a tv-internet bundle (I cut the cord years ago for internet streaming, and a TV antenna for local (and not so local) stations).

Login; Signup; Telus Customer Service. We review every idea, and your suggestions could become TELUS improvements! However, you are limited to the following referral reward value maximums per calendar year:You can refer friends or family who are currently not TELUS customers. Reliability.

There is no limit to the number of referrals you can send to your friends. To make a referral, sign in to your TELUS My Account. This service is in a limited pilot stage and is available to customers by invitation only. See other ways to contact us. The home phone account just disappeared and now I can't link my home phone to the online mobility access. Please call your friend to see if they have subscribed to TELUS home services as the result of your referral. And you can stop people (or robots) from calling you, by putting them on your blocked callers list.Request PRIVATE or UNKNOWN callers to unblock their number. * Maximum Mobility is committed to making every effort to ensure the pricing and information on this website are accurate. TELUS Home Phone plans are flexible to your needs. I keep only TV and Internet. ... A place for you to help make TELUS smarter, faster, and friendlier. TELUS protects your privacy and safety. Bill credits may vary by province. It’s simple to do for real-life callers and keeps those robots from bothering you.

Here’s how it works: * The TELUS Home Phone App is available to TELUS Fibre Home Phone subscribers only. You can let family, friends, and familiar callers skip Call Control, by putting their phone numbers on your accepted callers list. The referral credit will show up on your next bill after your family member/friend activates their new service (approximately 3-4 weeks), to a maximum of $300 per year for activated Mobility postpaid accounts. Turn on Call Control and callers will hear a recording asking them to enter a number on their keypad. Bill credits are applied within 3-4 weeks of process completion. Credit provided is discretionary and includes applicable taxes (based on the taxes levied in the province of supply) therefore the value displayed on your bill is the value before tax. This simple ask keeps robo-calls from getting through, yet is easy enough to not deter actual callers. TELUS team members, contractors and sales representatives acting on TELUS' behalf are excluded from this Program.Yes. The phone pricing was part of a negotiation, which terms I forget.

Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel), high speed internet on Canada’s fastest network, flexible home and mobile phone plans, IPTV with live tv streaming, on demand content, the largest PVR capacity and much more. TELUS Home Phone service is ultra-reliable and packed with features like call display, voicemail, etc. TELUS offers the newest phones from the brands you love (incl. Register now.