Pseudonyms will no longer be permitted.By submitting a comment, you accept that CBC has the right to reproduce and publish that comment in whole or in part, in any manner CBC chooses.

I was upset.

RedFlagDeals for iOS and Android makes it easy to stay on top of the latest Canadian deals, flyers and freebies from wherever you are!Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum.This feature lets you quickly set up alerts based on keywords you specify.This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases. "When they're going to do a special promotion, offer it to everyone that's in the country. I went to Telus today to buy out my old contract and pick up a new Note II on a 2 year contract.

Code. Telus: 25% Off Accessories MORE+. Filiplic said he was "very surprised" and believes complaining on social media made the difference. codes at telus.com is in your hands. Why we love it: Telus offers unlimited data Peace of Mind plans for cheaper than Simple Share plans. All rights reserved. "It's proof that for the first time in a while, they may be a little nervous about [Freedom] being able to start taking away some of their clientele," he said.Telus told CBC News that while the $60 deal is no longer available, it's still honouring the offer for customers who contacted the company on social media before the deadline. MORE+. All that was offered was exactly what was online......and switching to BYOD with my current 3gb unlimited nation wide was the exact same price as i'm paying on contract lol.......couldn't even give me a discount on BYOD. (1 member and 0 guests) Freedom quickly tweeted back, "We would love to have you! Then told me to have a good day :(#CanadiansPayTooMuchForWirelessHey there, we would love to have you!

Filiplic, who lives in Edmonton, was one of many customers blown away when the big three — Bell, Rogers and Telus — offered a $60 monthly plan with 10 gigabytes of data and unlimited calling to customers in Ontario, Alberta and B.C. Copyright © 2000 – 2020 RedFlagDeals.com. ""We know that not everyone was able to take advantage of this offer, but we are committed to continuing to bring our customers a variety of plans and price points to meet their needs," a spokesperson said. That's the right thing to do." Oct 23rd, 2017 8:02 pm. Oct 23rd, 2017 8:02 pm #7808; DongHyunKim007 Newbie May 12, 2016 8 posts Leask .