Will try and get him cheaper at the back end of the season. He made a hot start but he won't be able to score like that all year.Can’t believe I’m considering this but Grundy might be going from my team.‍♂️ We are needing as many cash generators as we can find this year with the shorter season and right now don’t this there is enough rookies playing to do this. Tom Doedee Supercoach stats.
For those new to the game, a player’s break-even (or BE) is the score they must achieve in order to maintain their current price tag. Tom Doedee is a reliable week to week prospect with a healthy body that can survive the rigors of the game. As usual here we’re gonna take a look at the highs and the lows of the breakevens as well the trades that are most popular this week. Height: 188cm Weight: 88kg Position: Defender ... Supercoach Breakevens: Supercoach Scores: Supercoach Prices: Custom Supercoach Player List: Pre-Season Supercoach Stats: hide menu. Macca 93 with tag not too disastrous, wish I still had Bont though haha Thoughts on O'Meara as a mid keeper? Was sitting in the top 1k but last weeks cancellation sent me spiraling back down the ranks, so looking to get back around that mark! I reckon my side has enough cash generation grunt for now. Just way to many not generating cash imo. The original and the best. Right now I have Pickett, Bennell, Williams, Sturt, Rankine, Comben and Green (although playing this week. It’s the age-old motto to succeed in Fantasy football of all formats. He is definately playing with an injury. Another positive for KFC SuperCoach is the selection of Adelaide defender Tom Doedee ($273k), who will make his long-awaited return from injury against the Power on Saturday night. All have started off reasonably well. For the Supercoach newbies out there, the Breakeven is the score needed by each player to hold his price. In league matches, he's likely to be a solid selection against your opponent without much scope to post a match winning score.

You can comfortably assume that Tom Doedee will play every match of the season, and therefore every match for your supercoach side if you pick him.Tom Doedee is stuck in the 90s zone, which can be a good thing if they are solidly producing it week to week. AFL Statistics Home: ... Breakeven: 1 : Breakeven Likelihood % 99% : Current Price: $380,100 : Total Price Change +$106,400 : Price Change % 27% : Last Price Change +$28,400 : Expected Change +$37,400 Brown is the better from last week's score, I can always swing Budarick to mid. However, this isn’t the case when it comes to Tom Doedee.At well under $300,000 in DT/SC and $403k in AFLFantasy he should be looked upon favourably even coming back off an ACL. Thoughts on Sturt – Bennell (via buderick) and BZT – Williamson? Made a quick call to get him. Gone the other way russty buda gets more of the pill and uses it better. I’m looking to strengthen my forward line before anything else. No bench cover. Age: 23yr 4mth Games: 28 Born: March 1, 1997 Origin: Geelong Falcons. With long term, injuries come discounts and with discounts comes to value for money selection.Missing the vast majority of last season has meant that At this price point, you are often picking players who are unproven scorers, lacking in job security for their AFL side or not yet shown they can cut it at the elite level.