As for the question, what do tigers eat?—tigers eat any animal they can catch in the forest, from small rodents and reptiles to the biggest four-footed creatures.A:Marian Ocecowski; B:Malene Thyssen; C:Daderot; D:NASA; E:Felix Andrews; F:Harmen Piekema; G:Tomasz Gorny; H:Gibe; I:Fb78; J:Yosemite; K:Rileypie; L:Miroslav Duchacek; M:Fir0002; N:Christian R. Linder; O:Luis Miguel Bugalio Sanchez; P:Dick Bauch; Q(Quoll):Sean Mack; R:USFWS; S: Hakan Svensson; T:Ezpete; U(Uakari):Evgenia Kononova; V:Calo Bescos; W:NOAA; X(Xysticus Crab Spider):Olaf Leillinger; Y(Yellow Hornbill):Nick Scott-Smith; Z:Malene Thyssen What Predators Eat Tigers?

A full-grown tiger can injure and kill many wild dogs before the tiger itself is injured or killed, so wild dogs usually stay far away from tigers. The smaller species also become an essential part of their diet such as hog badgers, …

Tiger eat many other animals, but no other animals eat full-grown tigers. Let’s explore what do Siberian tigers eat below.The South China tiger is also called “Chinese Tiger” or “Amoy Tiger”, and it is considered critically endangered by the IUCN.Indochinese tigers are mostly found in Burma, Thailand, Lao PDR, Vietnam, Cambodia and southern China. Tiger is not a picky eater. Although considered to be apex predators, tigers are known to be preyed upon by dholes. They get The average weight of tigers is about 700 lbs. But the tiger is an apex predator , which means that it is at the very top of the food chain, and at the very center of the food web. They eat whatever is available.Each type of tiger has a different diet based on the geographical location where they reside in. When large prey is not available, they are known to feast on lizards, crab, toads, birds, and … Indiscriminate poaching and habitat loss due to human intervention contribute to the rapid decline of tiger populations. Sometimes, a leopard might kill and eat a very young tiger.Occasionally, a pack of wild jungle dogs will kill a tiger in a fight over food, but the dogs do not attack the tiger in order to eat it. Their diets were mainly large hoofed mammals.I love this text so much and it helped me in school for my school work!Cite this article as: "What Do Tigers Eat? Generally tigers prefer hunting on cool or cloudy days. When the tiger cubs are a few months old, the tiger mother involves them in the hunting process, so they get trained at a very younger age. In 2015, they were officially announced as critically endangered tiger species.In 2008, the IUCN declared that the Sumatran tigers from Sumatran islands and Indonesia as critically endangered species.