so in theory just change whatever and then change it back again and it should display the temperature but note that it didn’t seem to work at first until i had been messing with it a lot

It depending on terrain and building structure.

What's in the Box: Water Leak Sensor x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges Aqara Smart Plug, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee, with Energy Monitoring, Overload Protection, Scheduling and Voice Control capabilities, Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple HomeKit Compatible

Samsung GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Generation SmartThings Hub, White Aqara Door and Window Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, Wireless Mini ... Aqara Wireless Mini Switch, Requires AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, Versatile 3-Way ... Esmlfe Big Size Smart Light Switch, WiFi Light Switch Compatible with Alexa, Google... Geeni Wi-Fi Door Sensor, Smart Door and Window Sensors, White, 2-Pack – No Hub Requ... eufy Security 2K Indoor Cam Pan & Tilt, Plug-in Security Indoor Camera with Wi-Fi, ... Aqara Water Leak Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Wireless Water Leak Detector, Wireless... Aeotec Smart Switch 6, Z-Wave Plus Wireless Control Plug for Home Security Automati... Aqara SHSK-T01 Smart Starter Kit, Zigbee Connection, Local Alarm System, Home Autom... MOCREO Indoor Thermometer Hygrometer, Wireless Temperature Humidity Sensor Hub with... Amazon calculates a product’s star ratings based on a machine learned model instead of a raw data average. but then when i reverted every thing it actually works as expected now and it stayed like this too. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. What does that even mean? Temperature Range and Precision: -20℃– +50°C,±0.3℃ (-4℉– +122℉,±0.5°F). Highly compatible, Temperature and Humidity Sensor canYou can customize different scenes with our suite of smart home products.Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor adopts an industrial-grade sensor provided by the industry-renowned Sensirion -20℃– +50°C,±0.3℃ (-4℉– +122℉,±0.5°F)Temperature and Humidity Sensor x 1,  Sticker x 1, Quick Start Guide x 1Apple Home app (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home app (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later) I LOLed that Amazon wanted me to rate this product separately on its "stretch".

The outer shell is made out of anti-UV material and protects the sensor from discoloration.

Most Aqara devices require no wiring and screws. Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor, REQUIRES AQARA HUB, Zigbee Connection, for Remote Monitoring and Smart Home Automation, Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer, Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Alexa Opt for Aqara water leak sensor and get notifications from your smart home ... Operating Temperature:-10℃~+55℃ (14℉~131℉) Operating Humidity: 0 - 100%RH.

Aqara devices into Apple HomeKit and Xiaomi Mi Home to work with other compatible devices for alarm systems, home automation, and voice commands. HOME AUTOMATION: The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family. but i still cannot see the effect, do I have to remove the device and re-add it?could you please specify on which line and which type variable exactly that you changed to this value?I didn’t modify the DTH.

One Aqara Hub can connect up to 32 Aqara devices.

Please try again.