It is the perfect solution for a quick snack or a quick recipe for the whole family. Arla Cream Cheese Spread is the perfect solution for adding a nutritious boost to a bagel or toast as a quick snack or last-minute lunch. By continuing to browse our website, you accept our use of cookies. Product Information Please try your search again later. There is a small amount of water that I just dump. Almost like a peanut butter when it does not have any stabilizers and separates peanut oil.

Having to drain cream cheese before using is really weird. Our cheese is made with our environmental strategy 2020 in mind. This tasted OK (not great), but all 3 packages we bought extruded so much fluid they were totally unappetizing. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

We want to offer the best option to people living busy lives but not willing to give up the fun of preparing a healthy meal – for oneself or for the whole family. I recommend this product.

The soft and creamy hug that can save the day – and most food. Being somethng of a cheese afficionardo, that is high praise for this cheese indeed. Customer Reviews Asia 45 views.

Healthy tips to spice up your everyday family lunch or upgrade your lunchbox!Below you can find a selection of quick and wholesome cream cheese recipes. Arla Original Cream Cheese is made with just four recognizable ingredients: cream, skim milk, cheese culture and salt. Best cream cheese I've ever had. Read Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

The model takes into account factors including the age of a rating, whether the ratings are from verified purchasers, and factors that establish reviewer trustworthiness. In addition, Arla promoted National Cream Cheese Frosting Day with paid support on its social channels and encouraged fans to participate in an enter-to-win contest for a year of free cream cheese.

The milk we use is responsibly sourced; with hygienic practices to ensure nothing unwanted ends up in anything we make. There was a problem completing your request.

All of our cream cheese recipes start with just four recognizable ingredients - milk, cream, salt, and cheese culture, which is why our cream cheese is so spreadable and delicious.

I can't promise that this is the absolute nicest cream cheese, as I have not tried them all yet! But their Butter and/or Margarine is better. Our dairy products always use milk with a normal composition of fats and proteins, which taste good, fresh and natural.